Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. I wonder who broke the cord... Hmmmmm
    Sazukemono likes this.
  2. I promised myself that I wouldn't upload another comic until May, but I decided to treat you alls! In case you couldn't tell, those Halloween commissions (which im not done with) was a hint towards this comic!
  3. 6,418 people have viewed this thread, meaning they have viewed my comics!!! I've never been prouder!!
  4. Well, this one was...interesting to make. But genius has to come from somewhere...
    Krysyy, Lukas3226, Foxy_Kitty and 8 others like this.
  5. Something explode in the comic? And there's Krysyy glaring at you after the mess.
  6. Yup, 5th panel shows me playing with fire and gunpowder, which can cause a certain reaction....
  7. I think everyone is giving me a glare in that one XD
  8. It hurts me internally to know that the last panel stands out XD
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  9. ANNOUNCEMENT: As of yesterday, as a way to promote my drawing business, I have introduced Comander Coupons, which can be earned in several different ways. A Comander Coupon can be used to get a commission of you choice 100% free or can be used to give me your comic idea, which will have priority and come out ASAP!

Here is my drawing business thread for more details: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/comissions-gaming-comanders-drawing-business-2019.80005/
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  10. And everyone is just standing around like we wouldn't know what happens :p
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  11. Naw, I think you all are just scared, as you all know what's about to happen
    Skiddylicense04 likes this.
  12. Nah, there are just a lot of posts. ;) If you divide views by posts you get less than a dozen, so maybe that's how many people viewed this thread. :p Probably a little more, though, but less than 50, I think.
  13. We barley have 573 posts, you do know if you go to the forums page you can see viewers right?
  14. Besides, there is no way 100 posts were made in the last 12 hours, as illustrated by my gain of 100 more views
  15. Everyone except Toade. Because he just has a baffled look on his face.
  16. Why do I look so demonic in my chair like in those movies when they turn their head all the way around
  17. Current calculation: 6556/575 ≈ 11.4. :)
    100 views / 11 posts (both in the last 12 hours) = 9 people. ;)
    Of course, that isn't accurate, as once person might look at a single post multiple times for whatever reason, and, more likely, multiple posts might be made before any specific person looks again. Still, it's a lot closer of an estimate than yours. ;)
  18. Thanks for the calculations, you know I'm a math dummy :D
    607 likes this.
  19. Just means that we 9 people really like your comics!
    ShamrockPi, 607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  20. Oh, I see I see >->
    SkeleTin007 and Gaming_Comander like this.