[Comissions] Gaming Comanders Drawing Business 2019

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Gaming_Comander, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Im abandoning my old thread for this one. Ill be using Medibang Paint Pro to satisfy the people ordering.

Profile Pics
    Order A: Plain Profile Pic (Profile Pic with white background)

Order B: Profile Pic (Profile Pic with background of choice)

Full Body:
    Order A: Plain Full Body (Full Body with white background)

Order B: Full Body (Full Body with background of choice)

Signature
    Order A: (just give me specifics and all add em)
    https://i.imgur.com/wGfoAj6.png

Nitty Gritty
    Anything super specific you want will vary based on complexity, and rupee charge shall be added up following it's completion

2.5k-15k

(Prices are subject to change based on time and popularity)
    DISCLAIMER: Thread can and will be subject to close based on amount of orders
    Policy: Commissions will NOT be issued out to players unless I am paid before hand. Don't go stealing on me XD

Promotion: Buy 4 and get a Comander Coupon: Either a free drawing of your choice or a comic that will be prioritized (comes out in a day or two after Comander Coupon use)

Commissions can be gifted to friends
    Lukas3226 and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  2. Can i buy a comander coupon?
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  3. Unfortunately as they are promotional Comander Coupons cannot be bought, but they are given away at Comander hosted events to winners or at random players drop parties
    Skiddylicense04 likes this.
  4. T^T
  5. I thought you left, also is this a replacement for the comic thread you have?
  6. It's more money in my pocket XD. Besides, you can always just attend my events
  7. I officially leave April 1st, but that doesn't stop me from taking in commissions and making them in my hiatus :D. And no, my comic thread is still thriving, this is my player drawings thread
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  8. It's not that easy.... I also have to win or something right?
  9. Well that's one way. Another is to attend players drop parties, as I leave off 4 or 5 coupons every now and then

Edit: Special Days, like a year in game or in the forums, or special EMC milestones can also get you one
  10. I need da muns people XD
  11. I'm adding examples today
  12. I'll order a signature!
    Could I have my skin on one side, my alt (Skiddylicense05) on the other, and "Skiddy" in the middle with the letters the colors of both skins? thanks! (if it'll cost more than what it says, let me know!)
    Edit: Regular Payment sent
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  13. https://i.imgur.com/wGfoAj6.png
    Here ya go! Got out of my break for a quick sec to give ya this and to add it to my examples!
    Skiddylicense04 likes this.