Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. Gaming_Comander likes this.
  2. 607! Here is one long requested and long overdue! I hope OP eating an Ice Cream Pizza is enough compensation
  3. ... it's Runder? How did that go? xD

Please explain? :)
    Yay, nice!
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  4. For Runner, it went as well as you may have thought XD
    As for the explanation, Bennys redstone machine didn't work because I took a piece of dust from the machine
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  5. Ah, okay, thanks!
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  6. How OP met Comander, the story of how this dynamic duo met is one that is so illusive, so legendary, that even I don't know how we met XD. All I know is that it was at a Daycare and that's it
    Foxy_Kitty, 607, Lukas3226 and 4 others like this.
  7. No comics today guys, I'm going to study for a big test that's taking place tomorrow, should return with a new comic Thursday
  8. Very nice, I love the second panel especially. :D
  9. Out of all the panels, most likely that one had the most truth, followed by panel 6 and 7 ;)
    ConductorConduit and 607 like this.
  10. Nah, of course the most factually correct thing is the outfit the daycare worker is wearing, you must've remembered the yellow and blue. :D
    (I don't know what I mean by this but it sounded funny... ssh I'm tired)
  11. your a bulky villager?

Nice comics GC! :D
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  12. This is probably one of my favourite comics :p I alsoreally like how the face turned out in the last pannel.
  13. Yup, I went from a tiny little boy covered in paint to an explosive lover of TNT and all things crazy while OP went from the quiet kid to the one always on my back about everything I do. We definitely have a strong friendship
    607, Foxy_Kitty and Skiddylicense04 like this.
  14. Thank you
  15. I don't think you know who you are talking to ;)
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  16. Of course I do! He's a retired staff member right? I think ive seen him around before. Nice guy
    607 likes this.
  17. I was viewing a couple, they seem very good! :) Maybe you can revive it or make a new thread ;) I'd like to see more if you want