Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. I saw that at one point a while back.... And it was actually part of what inspired me to make my own comic thread :eek: :D
    607, Foxy_Kitty and Gaming_Comander like this.
  2. I guess we are a connected inspiration wise XD
    ShamrockPi, MoreMoople and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  3. GC where you aaaat???
  4. On break, when I come back I'll post some
    607 likes this.
  5. Sounds good! I'm not a naggy person, just didn't want to forget your comics :p
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  6. Don't fret, when I come back completely I'll release the ones I made within my break
    607, Skiddylicense04 and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  7. I know im supposed to be on break but while I was I was experimenting with a couple of drawing platforms and found this one. Im still used to MS Paint. But I think I'll use this for more large scale drawings. So enjoy this pic of Krysyy lecturing me about becoming a surgeon and let me know what you think
    Krysyy, CarFryer, Sazukemono and 8 others like this.
  8. Hahahaha, thats pretty funny xD the new patform is ok, personally i like the one you used before tho

9. Thanks...Hey! I have your comic! Its in my vault until I completely return....tho I haven't done a good job leaving :p....
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  10. Whaaa your going to leave us in Suspense!?!
    Foxy_Kitty and Gaming_Comander like this.
  11. I already did leave...well I was supposed to at least...by April 1st I think I'll be 100% gone for real until I return in about a month. Its just a short break that'll span until May the 4th, since I have something planned for a certain War of Stars ;)
  12. Looks great GC! Use whatever you like best, not what your most comfortable with. Changing platforms is hard and if you go with comfy-ness, you'll never leave! Not that the current platform is bad though :p

Edit:
    Haha, we're both breaking at the same time! I wonder how EMC will do without us ;)
    607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  13. 2 Words of how it'll be.... Anarchy/Chaotic
    Skiddylicense04 and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  14. Mmhm. EMC is downfalling, Toade, GC and Foxy are leaving for a bit
  15. The three of four horsemen of the apocalypse
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  16. Here is another look at the program in question....expect its more cartoony than realistic....my kinda style!
    Foxy_Kitty, CarFryer, Bosoc and 4 others like this.
  17. Why am I so much smaller in perspective to the others
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  18. Well how did you expect me to fit your nose in the frame?
    Foxy_Kitty, Bosoc and 607 like this.
  19. It's so cute!! :D
    I just feel like it's a bit strange that there's white around the outlines. But maybe that was an intended effect. :)
  20. hahaha xD Chibi me is so concerned about that computer xD Nice little scene! ^_^
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and Gaming_Comander like this.