Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  2. you aren't alone
    Bosoc and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  3. Poor CarFryer ;-; This is why we had to leave
  4. Op de-attaching his nose somehow makes me uncomfortable...
  5. OP can do a lot of things as a Villager. Detatching his nose isn't the worst he can do. For example, he can't take off his robe, the skins he wears are just things he puts over it, and his unibrow is like play dough, you can mold it XD jk
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  6. well, the more you know
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  7. o shet, toad got some mf pecks on him
  8. Yay, written text only. :D
  9. Don't you hate it when sand gets everywhere? Especially in those places you'd least think of? Haha
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  10. Exactly, OPs nose can contain anything. His wallet, keys, mints and gum, practically anything
    Foxy_Kitty and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  11. Makes you wonder what else I have up there...
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.

12. I decided to interpret Eviltoade's Skins :) Since a majority of the comics I have planned are being storyboarded, I have decided to take skins of EMC players to interpret. They take about half an hour to draw and color, with an extra 10 minutes to add dialogue. If you want one, just ask me here in the comments and I'll make one.
    CarFryer, Bosoc, MoreMoople and 4 others like this.
  13. Well, if you can think of one for mine... it's quite special, I'd love to know what it means. :D
  14. Since you've only ever used 1 Skin, i'll have to merge your skin with a collection of other people with one skin, like Lukas226, so as to avoid a lot of space, is that ok?
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  15. I have an idea after the Skin Interpretations....Krysyy Red Dragon vs crystaldragon13
    Skiddylicense04 likes this.
  16. Skele and I just rubbing our face against Toad's space suit like
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  17. Sounds fun to me :D
    I could swear I used to wear a fancy suit. But that can also be too long ago for the website to find. . .
    607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  18. The grey ugly sweater is the better Christmas skin because a REALLY cool dude made it. I don't remember his name tho, something with Smothered_Spud? Squished_Tater? idk
    607, Skiddylicense04 and Foxy_Kitty like this.