Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. I ship this o.o ❤❤
    Bosoc and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  2. I laugh so hard every time i see it >o<
    Bosoc and Gaming_Comander like this.
  3. Welp, I have some summer comics coming out after Into EMC! I hope you like em
  4. Oh I'm sure I will. :)
  5. Into EMC Part 5! Will Toade, Kryssy, Comadner and OP stop the illegal user???
  6. That box....on the 6th panel, was supposed to say "After they got back Comander…" My bad lol
  7. Into EMC Part 6! I love how Cute Krysyy and the others look on the last panel! I should upload one more by the end of today, Into EMC Part 7, the finale
  8. So much for "you'll never ban me!" Lol
    Foxy_Kitty and Gaming_Comander like this.
  9. Into EMC Part 7: The Finale! There you have it, the first series I managed to finish. I have another series in mind but I want to do some summer comics first which I think y'all will love!
  10. Sometimes.... I look back at my old comics and cringe so hard, I don't know how y'all stuck with me so long. What makes it worse is when I see people liking my old comics, when I was still an art noob, and pray that they'll go to at least page 27 to see the good stuff, and hope they too will stick with me XD
  11. If you want you can always edit the first post and add all the suggestions and a list of what your working on, along with your most favourite comics and even a comparison from beginning to now instead of making people go from page to page. And a list of all your finished comics would be cool too! :D
    607 likes this.
  12. Good idea, but I won't add the comics I'm working on, as I made the mistake of working on several at the same time. I mean, there's a half colored comic on my computer desktop as I type that is gonna be uploaded by 2:30 EMC Time lol
  13. While Krysyy is dealing with enraged rabbits, the guys are having fun in the 'sun'
    Bosoc, MoreMoople, Foxy_Kitty and 2 others like this.

14. Just in case anyone was wondering why I stay away from town... ;)
    Bosoc, MoreMoople, Foxy_Kitty and 2 others like this.
  15. Idk what you're talking about, that's hawt XD
  16. I wonder what made Toade, Comander and OP leave in the first place.....
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.

17. im sad i didnt get to see commanders skin in person smfh
    Foxy_Kitty, 607, Lukas3226 and 3 others like this.
  18. Foxy_Kitty, Bosoc and Lukas3226 like this.