[Forum RPG] Marzena

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Caeyde, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Gnoman quickly breaks the bakery window, grabs the closest piece of bakerey product, zaps himself with Gnoman's Running Away Spell, and runs into the nearest alleyway.
  2. You hear several screams of horror and shock as you run. You hear the baker shouting angrily, wondering where you've gone
  3. So basically, he can trigger adrenaline in himself?
  4. Gnoman hides and eats what he stole.
    Yes
  5. Can you try to have slightly longer posts? Shorter posts are very hard for me to reply to...

A woman appears at the end of the alley way, the way you came from. She shouts and points at you as angry voices get closer to your location.
    607 likes this.
  6. I can make my posts longer, sorry. Also, the parenthesizes are there so that you don't get confused between Gnoman's bluster and what he actually has.
    Gnoman the Gnoman sorcerer (wizard) draws his Cloak of Gnowledge (a normal cloak) and begins chanting the arcane incantations (gibberish) of the mighty spell "Instantaneous Teleportation" (He is going to run out the other end of the alley.) As Gnoman utters the final syllables of the spell he holds his staff high and brandishes it in front of him, shouting "Begone Fiend of Hells, I banish thee to the nether realms from whence thy came! Your petty enchantments and vile trickeries have no effect on the great and Gnowledgeable Gnome that is I, Gnoman!" and suddenly teleporting himself and the strange female creature at the end of the alley (he zaps the woman with his "Running Away Spell" and then runs out the other end of the alley.) Gnoman looks around the part of his domain that he has teleported himself to (examines the area that he ran into) while eating the lunch provided him by a kindly baker. (just making a note here, Gnoman doesn't stop running) Gnoman is looking especially closely for one of his bodyguards (the buffest person on the street) and calmly proceeds (runs) to the bodyguard when found.
    Is this good for length? I don't want to stretch the limits between running and playing the game to far so I'm trying to just have Gnoman act based on what you say, but obviously there is more in what Gnoman just did than what you said (eg. Gnoman ran out the other side of the alley without you telling me there was another side of the alley.)
  7. I growl at the pain I was receiving. "One day it won't be me..." I said underneath my breath. I worked diligently doing my daily routines on the harbor and preparing the ship for a voyage out to sea. As I almost finish loading food into the lower decks, someone wasn't being a bright chap. A crane operator was swinging barrels of bait without watching me. The barrels hit my right side and I was tossed overboard into the oily harbor waters. I swam crossly back to shore being covered in black ooze. "Damn Cranes and their disobedience!" I suffered from multiple broken ribs and a visit to my bosses office.
    607 likes this.
  8. Just wanted to remind you that I'm still waiting on a response. :)
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  9. Posting replies for all later, feeling drained today...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Darn lol
  11. Okay. :) Get some rest and feel better.
  12. That's why I didnt reply.... Another case of me typing a reply, then tabbing out and never sending it.

"A walk" he echoes, looking slightly nervous, "Sure, why not" he replies, glancing out of the window before stretching and waving towards the door, "Lead the way" he says, watching you expectantly. He smiles brightly at your mention of learning, "I'd love to teach you!" he says laughing slightly. You move to open the door, but he pushes past you, obviously having his own plans in mind.

Rather confusing writing style. Good length, but just confusing and hard to follow. Also, I'm going to assume the bodyguard isn't actually a bodyguard of Gnoman's.

As you arrive at the man, he looks down at you, alerted by the small tapping of running feet. He can't help but break a smile at you. He nudges his friend, stood beside him, "Hey, hey Ralph" he chuckles, turning to his companion, "Look at this little man" he laughs more, bending down to speak to you, "Are you lost, little buddy?" he asks in a mocking tone, as if talking to a child or a lost puppy. Ralph laughs at the bigger man, obviously finding the whole situation very amusing.

As you sit in front of your boss, his glare slowly gets angrier and angrier as he decides what to say, "Well, Sparrow" he says simply, "What did you do this time?" he stands up and shifts his gaze to your side, but he doesn't look sympathetic in the slightest. He sighs, "What's your excuse this time?" he shoots another flaming glare at you, "This isn't the first time you've wasted a day's work"
    607 likes this.
  13. Gnoman grandly states, "The great Gnoman throws himself upon your favor, for he is in desperate need of aid, pursued as he is by various evil and nefarious peoples!" Gnoman then hides behind the big person. Upon reaching safety, Gnoman surveys his surroundings so as to get a better idea of his current domain. Gnoman is keeping a careful eye out for the poorer parts of his domain.
    Ralph's companion is indeed not Gnoman's bodyguard. And Gnoman is meant to be confusing, sorry. If you want I can provide a translation into normal language. An example with this post would be:
    Gnoman asks for help because he is being chased. He then hides. Once hidden he looks for the nearest road to a slum/poorer district.
    607 likes this.
  14. The man grunts and laughs a hearty laugh, "It has the face if a man, but the heart of a child" his body folds and ripples as he laughs, revealing his true amusement to the situation. He steps back to steady himself, almost knocking Gnoman over with his powerful leg. He turns to face Gnoman, his knee narrowly missing his face as he reaches his destination, "Sorry little man" he chuckles, "I don't know what you're doing, but it's messing me up" he says, shaking his head and sighing happily, "You're the funniest thing I've seen all week" he comments, flicking up a bit of Gnoman's hair
  15. Gnoman smiles and says, "Gnoman is pleased to bring happiness into the hearts of his subjects." Gnoman then looks around to see what stores are nearby, and goes into the nearest one.
    Gnoman is a thieving sorcerer. He likes shiny things as though a magpie. He is also small enough that he collects things about the same size as those a magpie would. The things he collects he keeps numerous pockets in his robe. He can use his talents with sleight of hand to act as a magician. He is also very good at running away from trouble he gets himself into. A large part of his philosophy/reasoning is "Whats the worst that could happen?" and "Why shouldn't/can't I have/do it?"
  16. "Okay then, follow me." I say as I walk out the door after him. I check on Abelard on the way out and find he's sleeping. After checking on him, I run to catch up to the man. "You never told me your name."
    Sorry if my replies are short. It's kinda hard to write long replies when you're talking to someone.
  17. I glare and cough. Blood spilt on his desk and papers. I breathe in short breath, "Your idiot... Crane operator hit me."
  18. Gnoman finds himself in a small weapon store, although it seems empty. However just as he steps in, an elf appears and smiles at him like the Cheshire Cat, "Welcome" she says, looking down at the small gnome. Her face flashes with a sudden shock of anger, as if she already knows what Gnoman is planning....

"My name?" the man pauses mid-step and turns to you, resting his eyes on Abelard before facing you, "My name is Arthur" he says with a smile, but he suddenly looks rather uncomfortable about sharing his identity.... He quickly changes the topic, "Where are we going?" he says bluntly, "The forest has many places to go"
    607 likes this.
  19. He stands up and scowls, "Now look what you've done..." he grumbles, "All over my work..." he sighs and scans his papers before glaring at you, "That's it, Fox" he begins, "You're done, you're out, I'm sick of your mistakes and blame you place on everyone else" he spits, "Get out of my sight, Mr. Sparrow, you no longer have a place here"
  20. I wanted to throw my hook right into his jaw but I had no energy to do so. My eyes turned bloodshot from my anger building within. With my short wheezes, I walked out dragging my hook against the walls, tearing up the wallpaper and drywall. I headed to the nearest tavern from my house in Alryn. I hoped a couple of shots would ease my aching sides.
    607 likes this.