[Forum RPG] Marzena

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Caeyde, Sep 22, 2015.

1. The parrot blinks for a moment, considering. He looks back down towards the alley full of animals, as if it it is going to back down.... But it squawks suddenly, and perches on Gnoman's staff, satisfied.
    Gnoman settles in the new alleyway with his new companion. The staff rests on the floor next to the gnome, so the parrot perches on Gnoman's side. Just before the small wizard drifts to sleep, he hears many pawsteps and a few wings flapping. He hears the already familiar chirp of the parrot and the faint growling of the angry dog from before. However the dog doesn't seem to come any closer, and the aggression ends quickly. They must have come to say bye to the parrot...
  2. Upon awaking, Gnoman bows down onto the ground, and mutters, "Thank you." He then stands and sets out in search of food. When he reaches the street that the bakery is on, he begins moving stealthily into it. Once inside Gnoman grabs a loaf of bread, and runs outside, and down the street.
  3. The parrot flies and perches on Gnoman's shoulder, curving it's body slightly to not fall off while the gnome runs. The baker runs out of the shop, as if he wants to shout at the thieving pair, but he sighs and gives up, leaving them to get away. The parrot leans down and tries to get a bit of the warm loaf, but he misses, squawking in protest.
  4. I look at the men knowing who they fight for. I wasn't particularly a big fan of the government. I decided I need to look elsewhere, so I headed out of the bar to continue my search.
  5. Gnoman breaks a piece of bread from the loaf while running, and holds it in the general vicinity of his shoulder. He steps into an alley to consume the rest of the bread himself, before dashing off again towards the marketplace (or bazaar or whatever equivalent this town has). Once there, he seeks out the largest fruit vendor, pocketing a few pieces of jeweler that he found at some stalls on the way.
  6. Sorry Im just the worst at this

You see the baker, shouting his many "deals" as usual, and the market is bustling with salesmen selling many wares, mostly fish and food. To anyone outside of the town, it would seem like an unorganised mess, but anyone inside knew it was much more than that. Children run around the streets, their parents no where in sights. Dogs runs free and cats scale the rooftops, hungry for any scraps they may find. Maybe the town was a mess, but nobody opened their eyes enough to notice...

He finds one rather quickly, although despite it's size and obvious quality, the stall is empty of people -apart from the one running it, of course-. The woman running the shop smiles at you warmly, obviously happy to have a customer. Although as she glances down at your obviously over-full pockets, her smile melts away slightly to reveal suspicion and curiosity. She speaks carefully, "Welcome, are you looking for anything in particular?"
  7. Gnoman puts some of the jewelry he has on a counter, grabs a piece of fruit, and leaves with the fruit of his labors. On his way out he grabs another fruit for his new friend, the parrot. He then runs for the nearest alleyway. Once sheltered in the alley, Gnoman eats the fruits, leaving only the rind for the parrot. Gnoman then goes to sleep.
  8. Name: John(no one knows my last name)
    Personality:witty, he's a hunter as a person and as his large raven form he is also a hunter)
    Race:Anima
    Looks: Black hair, usually wears blue jeans and a brown leather vest with a black tee shirt under it
    Class: Mage starts w staff and the spell is Spiritual Death (summons a fireball, but it is made of the essence of ghosts and is blue)
    Starting Place: Alryn
  9. Whoops, my Anima form is a large white/albino looking raven.
  10. Seen both posts, too tired to reply at the moment