[Forum RPG] Marzena

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Caeyde, Sep 22, 2015.

1. "Stay quiet, and I won't hurt you." I whisper, walking towards her. "Or else I might... slip." I say, pressing my knife against her throat.
  2. He smiles, "Very well thank you, I trust you're ok as well?" he offers you some bread, looking at the golden coin

(Sorry for taking so long, I left this typed without sending...)
  3. "Yes sir, it has. Any news going around town? I've seen the town gossipers talking all day about something, also how's your daughter been?" I say trying to get the current subject towards the suspicious women as well taking the bread from the man.
  4. Sorry for late replies, had no time last night...

She screams in pain and shock, but recovers surprisingly quickly. You can hear her start to move behind you, but she stops for some reason, and lets you go. As you exit the building and slam the door hard behind you, it looks like almost nobody outside noticed the event... Abelard however, looks horrified as he gently taps you on the head with his nose, as if to see if you're really there

She mumbles something and glances out of the window. You can hear harsh footsteps rumbling upstairs, getting closer by the second

"News around town?" he echoes, thinking for a moment, "Word has it that the rich couple near the center got attacked yesterday" he chuckles, "They say it was a crow that attacked them, but then they said it was a man that ambushed them" he shrugs, "They can't even remember what it was that attacked them, I doubt it's true" he chuckles again, lifting your spirits. He smiles at the mention of his daughter, "She's great, thank you" he beams like a proud father, "She's learning quickly, she'll be ready to take over the shop soon" he laughs, "She's going to be better than me I tell you!"
    607 likes this.
  5. "Well, I must be off. Thank you for the bread and I wish you good fortunes today." I say walking away from the small building. As I walk towards the group of women they all go silent, I shrug and walk away hearing laughter.
    607 likes this.
  6. A cat lands in front of you and purrs loudly, staring at the break in your hand. A dog also appears to be looking at you from an alley. Looks like bread is the way to make friends in this city...
    607 likes this.
  7. My rp has been very stalled... May I moved to another area?
  8. I let the cat and dog get a nibble of my bread and I walk off, a bandit approaches me.
  9. The bandit runs towards you with a knife out, aiming for your side

If you want, you can be one of the people here v
  10. Just start me off somewhere, I'll have to restart.
  11. Do you have a preferred town/city?

12. I'm glad I got away, but I'm curious as to why she let me go. I leave her bow behind as I want nothing to do with the cursed thing. I mount Abelard and ride off, still dazed after what I just experienced. I decide I'll go to the forest. It usually clears my mind and allows me to focus when I'm there. I head off in that direction.
    607 likes this.
  13. Randomize it, I'm really lost where to go.
  14. The forest calms your mind as the leaves rustle and the birds chirp. However despite all the peace around you, Abelard keeps his pace fasts, like something is bothering him. He avoids looking at the trees, focusing on the area directly ahead. You pat his neck and lay down on his neck, trying to calm his nerves.
    After a while of walking, you hear something rustle in the bushes, but nothing comes out. However seconds after wards, Abelard screams, and you find yourself on the floor, tangled by a mixture of roots and vines. You can hear the elf from the city laughing as if she was right next to you

Doing this later, very little time atm
  15. As I struggle with the vines, I chastise myself for entering the forest without a usable weapon. Years of hunting didn't leave me totally defenseless, though. I manage to pull the vines off of me, leaving me bloodied from the thorns. I drag myself over to Abelard and promptly pass out from blood loss.
    607 likes this.
  16. The last thing you see and hear is Abelard panicking, almost stepping on you in his confusion.

You can't remember when you passed out, what day it is or even what time it is by looking outside. The one thing you're sure of is the axe hanging on the wall

You peer around a corner as you hear the all too familiar noise of a fish hitting the floor. The smell floats into your nose and strokes your senses
    607 likes this.
  17. I'm going to guess I'm at Stamford

I look around nervously seeing the sight of fish heads and guts lying on the docks. I processed to a large man in a suit. I ask, "May I have my pay now... I feel quite ill from trips on sea."
  18. Sorry, forgot to say. But yes, Stamford

The man slowly turns to face you, obviously annoyed to be distracted from the layers of paperwork in his hands. He stares at you for a moment, as if he was trying to remember who you are... Suddenly, his eyes seem to register you, "Yeah, sure kid, whatever" he replies, but he still sounds distracted and disconnected, "Here" he says, dropping a few golden coins in your hand and turning away
    607 likes this.
  19. oh, okay, i'll just sit here with my knife at a woman's throat, got it :p
    607 likes this.
  20. I manage to sit up, though I feel very weak and sore. I find myself in a wooden room with little jars of a glowing moss-like plant. I consider trying to pick up the axe, but dismiss the idea. I walk out into the living room, warily.