[Forum Game] New Nations

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SoulPunisher, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Imperial Secret Communication to the UKNS.
    To the United Nations of the North Sea:
    The Empire is concerned about the behavior of a particular nation. They run on dunkin. Trelet. Trelet is a calculating, dangerous nation. I have little doubt they will break their promise, one way or another, and even if they did not, beyond fifteen years there is no guarentee of pacifism. You were right to attempt to restrain Trelet. In the event they attempted to expand their ambition, I have no doubt they could resurrect the USA and attempt to destroy us. We have been enemies, but the Empire does not want further conquest. That is imperialist, and the Empire is not imperialist, despite our name. Quite ironic. India was a nessecity, Australia we took a few small islands. Our tensions have only resulted in the TUN becoming a superpower. They are stronger than we thought. While we bickered, the world grew up around us. The world is going to go without us, and that is a terrifying thing. We have focused on petty matters, when the big picture was all around us. We have failed our nations out of pettiness. So, what do we do? Let us thaw our relations. Animosity between our populations are high, so let us execute deals in shadow. If we do not, we fail our people. We must stop our bickering and realise the world has grown up around us. The one thing we seem to be able to agree on is Trelet being aggresive, so let us start from that. Please, for our sake. Let us stop this foolishness and act in haste to catch up. So, first point of discussion; what do we do to stop Trelet's expansionism and aggresion? Please. Share your thoughts, lest we all be doomed. And please don't share this with the TUN, or Trelet. They're all buddy buddy these days, and if this gets into the hands of one, it gets into the hands of the other. Could you do that for me?
    -The HMKX Empire.
  2. Now that university has started, I won't be playing anymore. Have fun! :)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.

3. Swissilia is an anarchic state, which makes it prone to somebody else taking parts of it. On top of that, Swissilia is pacifistic, which means they won't fight back.
  4. Perhaps others with... greed within the region could invade.
  5. Yeah, I'm not gonna be playing anymore either. TUN would be the most likely person to take over our land in North America, and UKNS or the Empire to take over Thailand.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. Well, we had a good run.
    It was a pleasure.
    Good Game.
    (Why? Boredom? Just curious.)
  7. The HMKX Empire has realized just what the TUN weapon is. A massive carrier, greater than the Empire's supercarrier.
    Oh, it's ON.
    The Calamity-Type Supercarrier 3rd model's plans have been changed to a bridge between this and an even mightier carrier. The shipyards for the Calamity-Type Supercarrier should do to create a mightier carrier. The details are obscure, but there is a coherent plan.
    The Empire is creating more missile/anti-sub destroyer models. More on that.
    The E-2's third model specifications are on their way! Just wait!
  8. why man? It was fun with you here :(
    607 likes this.
  9. I fully understand, good luck!
    607 likes this.
  10. well no worries i fully intend to keep playing so lets do this
    607 likes this.
  11. the UFOS economy has now started to decline(just a little)as the country they did the main trade with has fallen to anarchy the Navel force we started should be done soon in less than a year after that we will start researching a Supercarrier type ship
  12. So am I getting all of Trelet's land?
  13. Eh no.
    We should ask alt.
    For now, the situation is a civil war/anarchic state.
    607 likes this.
  14. i agree with this as it would be unfair if one or two people got lands from the countries that fell into anarchy and the rest got zip
    607 likes this.
  15. I hope this thread doesnt die. 607 and Syd gone, and Alt isn't the most active as the host. It's just us three, and we are all pushing to become superpowers. Wanna start war? haha :p
    607 likes this.
  16. at this point if i said yes than ummm you guys could just push a button and my country would go BOOM! lol
    607 likes this.
  17. I love this game a lot, it taught me a lot about history, as I had to look into military weaponry of the time and add it to the game. I really hope it doesn't die, but with the three of us at this point, it could.. I doubt anyone would join either, no one has time to catchup with 27 pages... Wow, we worked a lot on this!
    607 likes this.
  18. Frankly, Alt could edit his post as an orientation and the current global position. I would be all too happy to provide the situation pages, but his post is not my jurisdiction. Within the new Nations discussion room, that is.
    (His Spaghetti post)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  19. Actually, I do have a post up there!
  20. Well, I've got to say, this certainly went on for longer than I expected, even if it'd end now! :)