Find Your Match!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Roarings, Aug 27, 2016.

1. i'm not a big thinker at 4 am in the morning sorry xD
    607 likes this.
  2. That's why I do a magical thing called sleeping from 10-12PM-6:45AM.
    crystaldragon13 and 607 like this.
  3. i do not know why
    but apparently that thing doesn't wanna work today :p
  4. My EMCMatchythingy.org.com.net profile:

Picture:

Name: Hash "Blake" Hog (please note the innate sportiness and hotness of my name; I'll tell you my real one after you get over the shock of the utter falsehood–er, stunning reality–of my profile picture. Maybe.)

Favorite thing to do on EMC: Long walks on the beach; you should just see my calves.

A quick autobiography: I love long walks on the beach, caring for my woman (maybe that'll be you?), and playing with my dog, Checkers, before sending a hot dinner to my poor old mother once a night; gotta be a good son, you know? And if I get done from my surfing, football, pick-up basketball, etc. in time, I usually just read some scholarly articles and/or my dictionary at home and then, if I'm in a wild mood, engage in a philosophical debate with whatever struggling high school student (or students) I'm tutoring that night; maybe take them on a long walk on the beach if needed. It broadens their minds and gives them real world experience, but I like to think that they have something to teach me, as well. If it's a weekend, it's just a jaunt to the nearest shelter for my work. You know, with the children.

A quick biography of your DREAM MATCH: I want somebody who I can give my heart to and who will do the same to me; I just love to listen to girls' problems–I've been nominated "Listener of the Year," you know, I keep the plaque next to my Nobel Peace Prize–but it's all about personality for me. I want somebody who I can laugh with and somebody to just smell the flowers and walk on the beach with; somebody to love. Seriously, though, send me a photo of yourself first because I, uh, think the, er, eyes give me all the info of your soul that I need. Definitely.

EDIT:
    Oh, fine.
    Name: Hashhog
    Favorite activity on EMC: Making chat weird.
    Quick autobiography: Love pets, love the ocean, bit introverted but love a good party; I play an instrument as well.
    Biography of dream girl: Somebody with a sense of humor who also loves the ocean and doesn't think it's gross to go scuba diving in it considering all the things fish do in there, as a lot of people do.

5. I'll be sending my pic your way shortly.
    Lil_Emo_Cat likes this.
  6. There are already some entries in here I wouldn't mind getting matched with... ;)
    Lil_Emo_Cat likes this.
  7. Feel free to reply to them! We all signed up here cuz we want to meet peopel :)
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  8. Soulpunishers Dream Mate :
    Enough about me; onto what I need from my dream match. So basically, you need: green eyes, black hair, an Eastern or Central European accent, a pretty laugh that I can hear often and you need to be small so I can make fun of your height and boast about my 6'0ness - I would melt over a girl like that. Also you have to understand my jokes and laugh at them even though I'm not funny. You have to come to me for emotional support so I feel better about myself (okay, jokes. It does make me feel better about myself in a 'wow I just helped someone' way, but people will often come to me with this stuff so I'm good at helping I guess - putting that there in case anyone I know who comes to me for that stuff sees this and thinks 'wow what an asshole'). You also have to make me laugh and be funny and make me feel appreciated. I know a girl exactly like this already and she's my friend, but if you could hook me up I'd get you a spot in Flying Spaghetti Monster heaven... :rolleyes:

Lel. Reading this like.
    black hair nope
    green eyes nope
    central european accent yep
    pretty laugh No na no nope LEL do I laugh often tho? yep.
    am I small ? probably smallest person on earth lel 5f XD
    do I laugh too much over not funny jokes? yepp! XD
    Do I need emotional support? sometimes I do blurt out my life to people. ( I also like to help ppl ! ) plus!
    I probably am not very funny but I try to pump le jokes in there. I do appreciate peeple.

*reads '' I know a girl like this '' * welp there goes my shot! >:)

Anyway. would love to apply to be mates! >:). If im not too young lel, I do act pretty mature if I say so myself. At the same time im the most childish person alive but eh.

Im also prettyyy shy so dont hate me for this ^^ XD.

XXX emme/roar. <3
    Lil_Emo_Cat and 607 like this.
  9. I'd definitely recommend Soul/Jamie... ;) (No, seriously, he's pretty cool, even though he definitely has his flaws. But those flaws hurt himself more than others)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. ayyyye why not

- Name (In game and real name if youre comfortable ) It's to the left :p Real name is fairly uncommon so you could definitely find me if you googled me, don't need any of those stalkers thanks
    - Favourite thing to do on EMC: shitpost on forums, run around the outside walls of my building on my residence
    - A quick biography of YOU: I enjoy long walks on the beach, I am a 14 year old dude in Vancouver, Canada. I mostly play League, but I play other games too, like Borderlands 2 and CSGO (rarely). Oh, and I binge watch anime occasionally. I've been watching SAO (quit during the second season because the story became trash), Love Live! (Maki is my waifu), Assassination Classroom, Konosuba (Megumin best girl), and Re:Zero (Rem also best girl, but Emilia too).
    My favourite bands are Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, Bastille, AWOLNATION, Imagine Dragons, and Passenger.
    I'm agnostic aetheist, which means that I don't believe in a god, but I acknowledge it's possible there could be one.
    - A quick biography of your DREAM MATCH: Not really sure if this means romantic or as a friend because it's EMC, come on, so I'll do both (They're pretty similar anyways)
    Romantic: Female
    Alive
    Not Dead
    Doesn't hate me
    okay but actually uh
    I'd like someone who's actually funny and can get my jokes (And doesn't just roll their eyes, looking at you, all my friends)
    If they played similar games as me that'd be 10/10, duo Q in league would be best with gf
    Oh and I have to like them, that too

Friendship: Gender doesn't matter
    Also needs to be alive
    can't be dead
    also plays games that I have, but maybe also recommends games for me, because I always want to spend exorbitant amounts of money on games i'll never play cough cough No Man's Sky.
    Oh, and don't be an ass, that too

hit me up bby

also sixx pls stop with the winks they're making me uncomfortable ;) ;) ;) ;)

EDIT: ALSO I SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON REDDIT YES THAT TOO
  11. Kitsunes are cool.

The only thing I know about them is from Teen Wolf though lol
  12. He puts his spirit in a nightcap
    He always knows where the crowd's at
    He puts his mouth 'round a cigarette
    Someone puts it out 'cause he likes that
    He always dances when it's raining
    "Aye, when's it starting baby?"
    He looks at [someone] like he's waiting
    Making time go slow when they him the table

Bright lights, but he's fading
    Feels right, he's crazy
    Bright lights, but he's fading
    Feels right, he's crazy

He wants somebody to love
    To hold him
    Hash wants somebody to love
    In the right way
    In the right way
    In the right way

In the right way, in the, in the right way
    In the right way, in the right way
    In the right way, in the, in the right way In the right way, in the right way In the right way, in the, in the right way In the right way, in the right way
    In the right way, in the, in the right way
    In the right way

Naaaah, after a while they do start to affect other people. I'm trying to stop that but I'm just scared I'll go too far with it and push someone away lol.
    ayy I now have m8s
    Hashhog and 607 like this.
  13. A yes I remember Teen Wolf, my mom used to watch it. Anyways I will explain the context of what the creatures are. Essentially when a fox reaches a certain age they then grow a few more tails, typically ranging from then having 3-9, more tails means they are older and more powerful. Their powers range from shapeshifting, being able to see and hear anything in the world and possession of people. Some Kitsune work with the Goddess Inari, the Japanese Goddess of rice, unlike the other Kitsune these ones where more helpful and benevolent. Now if you suspect somebody you know is a Kitsune who is shapeshifted to a human you can easily find it out by looking at their shadow which will always resemble an anthropomorphic fox.

There you go. A short history of the Kitsune.
    Lil_Emo_Cat and SoulPunisher like this.
  14. lovely i have a mate. my life goal is now completed.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  15. -Name: Hannah.
    -Favourite thing to do on EMC: talk to friends and build.
    -Bio: Probs the least interesting bio ever made ( can I get a reward for that please?). I'm a huge animal lover, particularly Horses, wild cats and foxes. I'm interested in politics, as I'm sure you all know by now, because that's all I ever seem to talk about. My dream job would be an MP and solicitor. I wont go into why, because that's just off topic to this thread. Music I enjoy is classical, 80's, John Denver and Buddy Holly. Let me know if you've heard of those two artists, not many my age have :p. I'm currently doing my GCSEs, the subjects I have chosen are: Business, History and French. I really enjoy languages and I'd say I'm fairly good at them. I really enjoy reading, one of the best books I've ever read would be Animal Farm by George Orwell.
    -Dream match: One of the main things would be to make me laugh, it's always great to have that one person who can make you laugh no matter how bad you're feeling. Secondly, they have to be caring. I find this is a great quality and it's really nice. I'd also love for them to be taller than be, I'm quite tall so that would be quite hard ha. I just think it's cute. I've got a massive list, but I wont bore you.
    uk_x_warlocks123 and 607 like this.
  16. @HannahEB: I'm positive that isn't the least interesting bio ever made, at least it wasn't to me. It was nothing ground-shattering perhaps, but surely at least remotely interesting. It honestly interested me :p
    Oh, and I'm taller than all of my RL friends, at about 194 centimetres! :D
  17. Thanks 607 lol.

Would have wrote more on the dream match but had to go XD
    607 likes this.
  18. I learned about the Kitsune's on a website all about mythology and strange/magical creatures....forgot the website already oh well :p But you gotta love strange/magical creatures <3
  19. it got quiet here:p
  20. We did indeed 'forgor' about it.

EDIT: You edited that really quickly, but not fast enough :rolleyes:. Have a like for your efforts.
    ww2fan168, 607 and __Khepri__ like this.