Find Your Match!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Roarings, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Lol I never forgot about this but i didn't post anymore I was waiting for someone to notice this thread again and say something :p
    607 and CallumDAKing like this.
  2. I thought we'd be matched with random people we've never met by now.
  3. You all are nubs.. I didn't need a bio and "website".. it just happened xD <3
    RunderC likes this.
  4. Well here goes nothing :)

Name: Theomglover
    What Country I Live In: New Zealand :) The Country Down Under :p
    What I do on EMC: I just hang around my home servers and prank people with my alt :)
    Bio: Well This would be long if I had a hour to myself... But I dont so lets make it a paragraph, So In Real Life I just walk over to my friends place then we would just go to town and play some Pool (Not Swimming Ya Nubs) Then after that we would probably get lunch... Then we would just walk around until we would find something to do ;) Now.. For the in-game things, I would usually be on the forums while Iv got nothing to do, but when Iv got something to do I would just stock my 1st Shop, Then after that I would just carry on building the fun res :) Back to the IRL the sports I play are, Football and Athletics, I like to skate and explore. :)

Thats is pretty much it :)
    Edit: My Match? Lets not get too detailed :) Blonde, Near the same age, sweet, likes going out. :D
    Pm Me If You Wanna Chat :)
    Wanna See What I Look Like? Look At My Profile Picture :)
  5. -Name: LayerPossibility, RL name is Giavonna.
    -Favorite thing to do on EMC: Sell promos, make money and talk to friends.
    -Quick Bio.. Here goes nothing.

I'm a 12 year old female who loves to go outside and play. In my free time, I love to play EMC. I have a horse named Gittano, a couple goldfish and a dog. I really enjoy talking to Dufne 24-7 like to draw pictures of animals and make-believe creatures. I'm really athletic and skinny, only weigh 80 pounds. I've been playing empire for over a year now. I have some OCD, and get paranoid about the littlest things.

-Dream match?
    Uh.. He has to have brown hair with brown eyes, the same (or near) age, and has to have the cutest smile. He shall be very polite, with the cutest hairdo.

That's all folks. :p
    Dufne and Theomglover like this.
  6. Okayokay. Since its been requested To match people. I could do that but there are fewer girls' that entered so would you guys want to wait or just be paired with any gender to be friends?
  7. No brown hair or blue eyes, but I think I've found your man.

8. HAHAHHAA OMYGOD XD. Sorry but hes already married to the best woman alive. Ivanka Trump, Also known as Ivancopycat Trump!
  9. I don't care too much about gender as I said, because although I usually prefer girls, I've got to know some really nice guys too.
    I don't "need" this either... I just think it could lead to some fun or interesting conversations and don't see how it would do any harm.

ShelLuser and TheKutesyKiraboo like this.
  10. why tf not

Name: Salman

What I do on EMC: build fabulous things

Bio: It was a dark and stormy night in the big city of new york. But in the middle of this dark dark night, a light was bestowed unto this planet as ya boi was emancipated from the womb. I lived on the fifth floor of an apartment building in the Queens, and spent most of my young days playing with legos and my playstation 2. I moved to long island several years later. I love to travel. In my free time i f around on my computer or go play basketball n chill with the homies.

Dream Match: someone with a functioning soul pls
    also dat booty is a plus plus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  11. marry meeee
  12. well this was easier than i thought
  13. - Name (In game and real name if youre comfortable ) Mrlegitislegit
    - Favourite thing to do on EMC Running to become head admin
    - A quick biography of YOU I'm perfect and if you vote for me I'll make sure you stay alive, even if you're a dirty utopian.
    - A quick biography of your DREAM MATCH Penfoldex bby pls
    __Khepri__ and 607 like this.
  14. Dont be rude? THIS IS A FUN WAY TO GET TO KNOW PEOPLE. Not some kind of ''hook-up'' site? Dont think we are some kind of people without feelings or any hope since we decided to try and get to know people. -.-
  15. Calling someone a nub isn't exactly rude, right Dufne, Rhy, Skele, T and all the other nubs?
    ShelLuser, TheKutesyKiraboo and 607 like this.
  16. uh well... Real name is Hunter McLover
    I'm a guy and I swear guys u try to date me I will kill u...
    bio: I'm 15 and I like to hang out outside play video games and read... I am Christian so yeah if u don't know what I mean pm me plz.
    favorite emc? build. y say more right? well ok build mansions for a girl who would like to have them... I was soooo mad when they got rid of roses. (most have cherry trees, so come on Asian girls ;) )
    Dream match? Christian a cute girl (hopefully) American or Asian short... like 5 1 or so :) someone pleasant to hang with :) pm me girl if u fit that ill give u the rest then ;)
    I DONT SKYPE!!!!!!
    ty for reading this ty :p
  17. This seems contradictive to me.
  18. I'm sure it wasn't intended as rude, but yeah, I don't think it was the best of comments she could've made, as I explained in my reply! :)
  19. oh like u being gay? I mean yeah I am anti-gay! u people break more of the Bible then most atheists! I was kinda kidding about that and I got my point across! that is what u noticed right?
  20. I might save my place here :)
    gladranger7 likes this.