Find Your Match!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Roarings, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Name: GripCEO, get a grip already!
    Favourite things to do on EMC: fire players!
    My biography: I came online, I saw and I knew it was good. But it could be better if I fired a bunch of players.
    Dream match biography: Me all alone on smp2.. that would be a dream match, me and a server full of fired players!

Did I win a beacon now?
    Lil_Emo_Cat likes this.
  2. - Name (In game and real name if youre comfortable ) Online I go by Evesthery, IRL you can call me Eve.
    - Favourite thing to do on EMC Build and talk with other people. I like socializing.
    - A quick biography of YOU I love crocheting, computer programming, and Minecraft. Been playing the latter for the better part of 4 years now. I have almost 5 siblings, and am learning Arabic, can speak passable Italian, and plan to pursue either Japanese or Latin in the future.
    - A quick biography of your DREAM MATCH For whatever reason he would have green eyes. He would share my love of computery things, and speak a foreign language. IDK what else, really. I don't think about these things much.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  3. - Name (In game and real name if youre comfortable )
    well my name is allicanto, and some emc older peeps might know me as epic0258
    now my real name, i'm sorry, not gonna put it on a forum, i don't might saying it when chatting with peeps tho

- Favourite thing to do on EMC
    hmmm what do i like
    i like ponds, like the water thingies, ooh or fountains
    if you have one, i might have afked in it ---> me = frog

now a bit serious, i really like building
    but i start to many projects at the same time
    i think i can do more then i actually can

- A quick biography of YOU
    apart from being a frog
    i'm actually a human
    i like almost every sport, love to go outside and have fun
    including parties
    i am 19 years old guy and i'm from belgium
    the country known for its beer :D
    i also like to travel but well, school, bummer
    well if you wanna know anything else just ask me

- A quick biography of your DREAM MATCH
    hmmm hard one
    as long as she is fun and around the same age
    i can totally live with it
  4. Name: CatNapInn ( name changes for decor heads )
    Favorite thing to do no EMC: AFK In Very Bad Places :p
    A quick biography of me: Im a slave to Lordess Spartan.....
    A quick biography of my dream match: goth guys are cute and emo but i like goth style better ( emo hair is bae XD ) <3 thats all i have to say but they must love cats and hate chickens and dogs. He would like the bands Twenty one pilots and Fall out boy...thats all...yep
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. I was under the impression Belgium was known for Brussels Sprouts and waffles, and that it was Germany (particularly Bavaria) that was known for its beer (like seriously though I see German beer and lager everywhere and IT'S SO DAMN GOOD).
  6. well you are not wrong
    germany is also a beer country (but more because they drink a lot)
    and belgium more of brewing it
    that's how i think it is, might be wrong tho
    TBird1128, 607 and SoulPunisher like this.
  7. I will have you know my dear good underaged and not beer drinking sir that Bavaria was/is (it got sold :() a DUTCH beer brand from Noord Brabant (Northern Brabant) and had nothing to do with Germany.

As much as I like German beer... errr, did we talk about beer here? whoops!

Orange juice! :D

(sorry, just my personal small prank)

But seriously.. "Zo, en nu eerst een Bavaria" (official slogan, I kid you not).

You know what?

LOL!

607, Lil_Emo_Cat and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. I was more thinking about Oktoberfest and how Bavaria is particularly famous for that :p

Also wut @ the underaged thing. I'm not underaged :p

But thanks for alerting me of the existence of that beer brand and the video.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  9. Another #fail to add to my current evening collection.

Remember kids: Don't drink (orange juice) and EMC, or you'll get into awkward situations like this.

Fortunately for me I am a professional and as such know how to talk my way out of this, even without a night sleep!

Your profile made me do it Soul! (NOT serious here!!)
    Patr1cV, Lil_Emo_Cat and SoulPunisher like this.
  10. To be fair, It's an easy assumption to make since I'm 16 and I have to cut you some slack because of how the law works here. That's the legal age to drink 'orange juice' in the UK, but not to purchase it (same with cigarettes - I mean candy sticks). If I want to drink, an adult has to buy it for me (my dad goes crazy with this - he was left alone with me for 4 days in May and gave me beer with every meal we had. I asked for a celebratory GCSE results drink off my mum at 10AM on Thursday, she said 'shut up' :(). You didn't totally fail ;)

On the results drink thing: That didn't stop me from stealing her schnapps and my dad promising me a lager at some point when she's not home:)
  11. we r getting so off topic lol
    TBird1128, gladranger7 and ShelLuser like this.

12. Looks like we're doing exactly that - making discussion and getting to know one another :p
    Patr1cV, ShelLuser, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  13. i do love me some fresh orange juice :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. sorry for dubbed posting but i have a question
    you just got me thinking of it
    like how is school divided in america
    like how old are most people in 1st grade?
    this is so a stupid question xD
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  15. Grade -- Ages
    Kindergarten 5-6
    1st 6-7
    2 7-8
    3 8-9
    4 9-10
    5 10-11
    6 11-12
    7 12- 13
    8 13-14
    9 14-15
    10 15-16
    11 16-17
    12 17-18
  16. unless you get held back
    PhoenixAffinity, Allicanto and Dufne like this.
  17. thank you very much guys :D
    i'll try to remember this :)
    ShelLuser, 607, Dufne and 1 other person like this.
  18. Name: In-Game-Look to the left, magical right? IRL: I've already told you, but you don't even know it.

Things I do in EMC: Construct small builds and explore.

Bio: I'm 15 if you didn't know. I live in Southern Ontario Canada. I mostly read, write, game and do various jobs around my city as volunteer work. Pretty social as almost everybody in my school knows me one way or another, though I'm no popular kid, just well known for my humour and all the useless information I know. Did I mention I've studied Mythology most of my life? Mostly Greek, but I've gone into Japanese, Chinese and European. I got the whole fox pseudo online from the Japanese Kami known as the Kitsune which I'm not going to explain here. I like cats, but not a big fan of dogs and last but not least my favorite tv shows include Doctor Who, Gravity Falls and Stranger Things.

Dream person's bio: Just a nice smart person that has a good understanding of the world around them, while being able to respect a person for who they are and not what they have.

Hopefully I did that right.
    Lil_Emo_Cat and 607 like this.
  19. maybe add if you are a boy or a girl :p
    i don't think everybody knows that

edit: doctor who is awesome :D
  20. I mean just click on my profile, but if you don't want to do that I am male.