Find Your Match!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Roarings, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Well, you might not like homosexuality and I understand (although disagree), Paul the apostle didn't either, but threatening to kill people seems like just as much if not more of a sin than uttering homosexual feelings, to me.
    ShelLuser and HannahEB like this.
  2. Preach Runder preach
    RunderC likes this.
  3. Chill.. It's ok XD
    RunderC likes this.
  4. why do you have to go out of your way to look at 607's post and tease pick on him about not caring if its a girl or a guy?
  5. The context does matter sometimes. I use nub as an.. endearment term (?) for rhy. Some people don't like being called that. All depends :p
    ShelLuser and TheKutesyKiraboo like this.
  6. Dufne... Always bringing in the smarts XD
    Dufne and RunderC like this.
  7. Definition of nub: Everything and everyone, unless you are a skroob, like me.
    ShelLuser and TheKutesyKiraboo like this.
  8. I didn't I just really hate gays hitting on me. And he commented on me first I didn't single him out. Also he declare that he is Christian and sure not acting like it
  9. Lol im 12 years old, very skinny, and weigh 68 pounds XD
    LayerPossibility likes this.
  10. I have yet to meet an atheist who breaks any rules of the Bible. Popes can order the genocide of Muslims and start a thousand years of hate against them - thus breaking 'love your neighbour' and 'treat others as you want to be treated', nobody bats an eye. An atheist declares his disbelief in a God - but still living by basic morals which the bible sets out anyway - or a man has sexual relations with another man (totally natural, occurs in most other animals, we're all human, we can love whoever we bloody well want, woop de doo), they get burned at the stake. Logic.

Get your so-called 'religious' and gay-hating bullshit rhetoric out of here. Nobody wants or needs to see that. If you're going to be a total douchebag and a complete hypocrite, keep it to yourself.

This thread isn't serious, it's totally light-hearted. Nobody is being serious. There's absolutely no need for what you've just brought into here.

I've likened your previous posts here to the level of a troll ('I want a police state! Everyone should be monitored!'), so just preferably never show up with like, any of this type of crap again lol.
    Actually crying of laughter at this lmao.

"ayyy bby gimme ur kik if u cute fit asian girl, send pics bby ;))))))))))))"
    ChickenDice, 607, ESSELEM and 7 others like this.
  11. Ok 2 things How was he hitting on you? then he commented first yes but this is the 5th page that was the 1st page 6 posted on. go spew your religious crap somewhere else
  12. Not to get involved in this lil argument but save the stupid comments to yourself and if necessary continue the argument with that person on a PM not in a thread that's not about that topic, plz.
    HannahEB and AsternFlyer624 like this.
  13. Go Spartan the mini-mod :p
    But ye do what she said or I'll set fire to your shoes.
    Lil_Emo_Cat likes this.
  14. i prefer a girl but a guy as friend would be ok too :/
  15. I mean have you read Leviticus? It's basically the "No-Fun" part, with rules that actually forbid tattoos.
  16. I am a Christian as I hope others can tell you, but what I've learned is you can't go around saying "I hate gays". While you may not agree with what they've chosen, which we can all agree is a hard statement to declare, we can't change someones opinions. They are entitled to what they believe and whether or not we agree is something we can't say without something we believe being wrong to them. I am only fourteen, but I feel like I worded this decently.

( To be clear, I do not identify as a Homosexual. I have feelings for females and as stated am a Christian. Dm me if you wish to chat).
    ShelLuser, 607, gladranger7 and 2 others like this.
  17. Didn't even know that existed. I've said in this thread I'm not big on religion, and the scope at school was "you're a Protestant, or a Catholic (the schools here seem to want to wipe them out though lol, and a quick glance at Britain's history with the Catholic church and the situation in Northern Ireland - with big ass walls to separate the Catholics and Protestants -wouldn't make me question it)".

Well I guess my mother, who is a (Welsh-)Irish Catholic, is screwed then, alongside almost every other religious person I've ever known. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Lux_Miles likes this.
  18. Haha, yeah, at this point a lot of people are just ignoring a lot of parts of the bible, simply because they feel that they shouldn't apply in today's society.
    (Full disclosure, agnostic atheist, but I find religion fascinating so I try to learn about it)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  19. I'm not a fan of religion either, but my views of religion is very different from others. I won't go too much farther into this but if you want a break from religion or have any questions, I'll try my hardest to help. I remember our last conversations and honestly I was not thinking while I was typing. I've learned a bit more in my opinion about what I believe in. If I don't know anything I'll try to look it up on my spare time :)

Now back to the thread as it isn't a political / religious conversation, can I get an Amen?
    607 likes this.
  20. STOP FORCING YOUR RELIGION ON US WOW /s
    I'm sorry, yes, please, let's get back to the topic

ayy bby send pics to my kik @princebee10