[EVENT] President for a Day!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 15, 2019.

1. I'm still quite unsure of who to vote for... :p
    jacob5089 and Windylava like this.
  2. Flip a coin?
    Both candidates held up well in the debate and I did not make it easy for them. Good luck deciding.
  3. In that case I call heads :p
  4. I flipped a 50 euro cent (terribly, I don't know how to flip coins :p), and got heads (well, it was one head, but still :p). :D
  5. Ahhhh, the suspense
    Windylava likes this.
  6. Results will be posted in the next hour. Leaving for my business trip today so needed sleep.
  7. Hope the trip goes well!
    Windylava likes this.
  8. I have no idea how you all managed this...
    With 156 votes cast, the result is:
    A TIE!!!

Staff have discussed and we're not going to put you through another run-off.
    Please congratulate our CO-Presidents:
    Windylava and jewel_king

They will both work together with me to create the promo, will both be guests of honor at the Presidential party, etc. We may have to host 2 parties to make it where they can both attend a minimum of one.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this event. Each and every comment, platform, etc made by all have been read and noted by the staff. As we do look to change anything, we keep what each of you has said in mind.

Remember:
    • This is not the only manner in which promos can be created by community members. When you use suggestpromo.emc.gs to submit an idea, it's stored in a file that is referenced almost every time a new promo is made. We look for repetition in what the community wants, and use that knowledge alongside our plans for every holiday.
    • This is not the only way your opinions are heard. Visit the Suggestion Box section of the forums to submit ideas for the community to discuss and staff to reference. Note that staff will not respond to every thread, but we do see them.
  9. Congrats to both candidates :)
  10. Gratz to both candidates! Yall worked very hard and should be proud of yourselves! :)
    SkeleTin007, luckycordel and JohnKid like this.
  11. Ha, that's nice!
    luckycordel and JohnKid like this.
  12. Well it was for Presidents’ Day not President Day.

Congrats to both.
  13. Oh my... So, what happens now?

Edit: People in chat we get to presidents, I think that's awesome! I look forward to these two working next to each other. What a nice ending! :D
  14. A tie is quite awesome frankly. Good going both of you! Quite a nice outcome for our community server.
  15. Congratulations Windylava and jewel_king! You both did great and made some nice points, and it'll be nice to see what you guys work together on making, and see ya at the presidential party/parties. Hope you guys had fun and took this all in good fun as well :)
  16. Woah that was unexpected! 2 ties in just a few days, what are the odds?

Anyways, Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me! it means alot :)

also congrats to Windy :)
  17. No way....
    Never would've guessed. Congrats winners! Well deserved
    crystaldragon13 and luckycordel like this.
  18. Congrats Co-President <3
  19. This is the best result. May your reign be glorious.
  20. Those odds though 2.65 percent chance...wow
    Eviltoade likes this.