Empire Tokens Released! [Dragon Tombs 2/4]

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 10, 2014.

1. Can you give us any info on what we could do with, say 1000 of these tokens? I just need to know how much mob hunting I need to do to claim some land in the /wild :p
    I was just about to offer much the same concept when I read yours. :)
    pat2011 likes this.
  2. There are no set values yet (quoting previous posts from Aikar). They will wait and see how long it takes the average user to get the average amount of tokens. Pricing for items/abilities/services will stem off of that value.
    607 and Mirr0rr like this.
  3. Please allow us to disable token notifications whenever we earn some.It gets pretty spammy, and i don't need to know every single time i kill something. :) Thanks

Perhaps an option in player settings to turn it off?
    607 and SnowyBearr like this.
  4. Can anyone tell me about the Dragon Tomb update, I don't really want to read the wiki so can anyone just summaries it into a few sentences. Thx!
  5. Reasonable request.

As for other discussions.

I think we will drop the "Challenge" part of the name that I've used on occasion, and lets make it a more fun currency of "activity in the empire", so things like maintaining a shop would make sense to earn tokens too.

Shop would be tricky to ensure its not abused so itll need some time to add something like that, but last night I finished up some adjustments (but did not get to deploy, so aiming for tonight) to token gains:
    I've created a thread here about discussing token gain methods, please discuss ideas and debate here, and not on this thread.

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/tokens-ways-to-gain-discussion.39282/
    607, mba2012 and cadgamer101 like this.
  6. I wanna save for a dragon egg!
    jimpixs, cadgamer101 and QuarterStop like this.
  7. When does this start?
  8. Same here!
    MHeller2017 likes this.
  9. I like the sponge bit, partly because of "Sponge Cake", partly because, it will make Underwater-Top-Secret-Ninja-MI6-Spy-Outposts a lot easier. :D (If it's returned to its original function.)
    NZScruffy likes this.
  10. Yay, I Can use sponge in my designs! Time to start hunting enraged mobs! Thanks for the update :D
  11. Remember, not yet. It may cost quite some time still until we are that far that you can actually get things with the tokens.
  12. Y'know what, I probably wasn't supposed to tell anyone that I am a MI6-Leader-Division-Two-Special-Operations, whose base is located in Millennium Square downtown London England.
  13. Ail at, I killed a few enraged mobs, recieved nothing, no tokens, no ITEMS, except EXP. Difficulty 5 that is definetley not normal
    penfoldex likes this.
  14. Me two, I made a thread about it.
  15. Sorry, but that is incorrect. You're base is actually here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIS_Building
  16. On the contrary, we have a secret base. (A secret secret operations base, like a boss.)
    (I don't know why it is giving me 3 spoilers.)
  17. Fixed. It is because you used formatting inside of the Spoiler thing.
  18. But I didn't.
  19. eh, I don't know why. but there was
    607 likes this.