Empire Tokens Released! [Dragon Tombs 2/4]

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 10, 2014.

1. An example. The whole line will be moved to the left and it will have plenty of space after it

------------
    607 likes this.
  2. Well did some playing around with this, I have 121 tokens so far! I don't really know if that is good but that's how much I got for killing 4-5 enraged monsters on MP7.

Also had the eerie message pop up, but couldn't find the boss any where. :(
  3. Cool, excited to see progress to dragon tombs! I might have to go do some hunting tongiht :)

However, I have a question. Currently the only way to gain tokens (which will be important to land claiming, a long awaited feature) is by killing monsters. I seem to remember (I might be wrong) that there was mention of being able to get tokens through other means, such as acheivements, challenges, and things of that nature, that don't require PVE skills. Seeing how EMC seems to be trending towards a "Play Your Way" type of thing, wouldn't it make sense that there are ways for everyone to earn these important tokens?
    Seffychan, wisepsn, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Very cool. Half way there now.
  5. Looks awesome! :D
  6. This is very fun,
    Myself and fat-batman had a lot of fun for 5 hours playing with this, I dare someone to do lvl 10 difficulty with enraged zombie...barly killed it with sharpness 5 (looting 3) and full diamond god armor with stretgh potion and 3 shinny flesh...Aikar too much might want to deop it a bit for players to play in 10...
  7. No need, the point of 10 is to be challenging. If it's to hard you can always lower your difficulty. I think 10 is actually pretty balanced and a good addition to the game. The only thing I don't like about it is the mob teleporting, if you need to back up a minute to eat it just teleports right to you and keeps going at ya, which just really losses a lot of it's skill feel where as it almost feels completely luck based. Other then that I think 10 is perfect as is, bump it down a bit if it's to hard or your just wanting an easier time to gather. :)
  8. They do tp! I thought I was lagging and they ran that fast...because they run fast!
    highlancer54 likes this.
  9. Must. kill. enraged. things.
  10. a solution to the tp is standing underwater they tp for a second then float back up giving you time to eat and not take fire dmg
  11. WOo! Being in the wild on EMC is already enjoyable as it is but these tokens just sound freakin awesome! :)
  12. What... how... Dragon Tombs Progress? With Tokens? And more death? This is the best day ever! :D
    golddigger221 and Seffychan like this.
  13. Best empire ever.
    Or else... *Wait, this is lasting a day?*
    If it's only best "day" ever.
    :p
  14. :) Mmmm... spooonge. mid ocean mega build here we come. Perhaps the coolest block in minecraft (until slime blocks)

hmm.. ok, we need some organised hunting groups. Where are the professional hunters?
    golddigger221 likes this.
  15. I'll come with ya :)
    Just give me a really good bow with infinity on it.
    And a few arrows.
    I just need iron armor :D
  16. im hunting atm :)
    golddigger221 likes this.
  17. I bet everybody who goes on forums, sees this and never sees town again on smp(select server here) for a week.
  18. You want to arm up with lucky bow for the looting IV.

With a group, try to avoid 'punch' or 'knockback', it's counterproductive to everyone beating on 1 hostile.
  19. That's what I was thinking too, but then I realised that Credits are a different thing ;)