Empire Staff Application (outdated)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright thanks a ton kryysyjane9191. I was just always wondering that because I would apply and would not be chosen, then I would be disappointed because I thought I had to wait a while before a slot opened before I would have a chance at being chosen. I am glad that new staff can be chosen at any time. It gives me hope that, eventually, I may be chosen to be on staff at any time. :D
  2. Congratulations to those that have been chosen.
  3. I wasn't really looking for a confirmation that an application had been reviewed. More so that it had been received. I understand that there are far too many applications for the staff to reply to each personally. I was thinking more along the lines of an automated confirmation like we get when we vote.
  4. Once you press submit, it should say that is has been sent, just like a confirmation when you vote. :)
    607 likes this.
  5. M
    My apologies then. I must have missed that.
    607 likes this.
  6. ...To be honest this comment actually makes me feel bad, and I will just leave it at that.. :oops:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. Why do you say that? Pm me if you don't want to discuss it here.
    607 likes this.
  8. Why?
  9. Good luck to all and can't wait for the new arrivals :)
    hashhog3000 and Defluxer like this.

10. hashhog3000 likes this.
  11. A a point to keep in mind with regard to applying for staff.

Try not to so critical of points made, such as age and maturity. Trust me if your the right person for the job then then it will show through and the staff will see it. Also if your not chosen this time around then don't dis-per, staff may have good reason to keep you waiting a little longer.
  12. That might've been a mistake.
  13. Are my eyes deceiving me, or is this what I think it is?:eek:
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  14. Looking at that he forgot to wash his hands, yuck.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. The only explanation I could come up with is as shown.

PlayerA applies.
    New wave of mods come along.
    PlayerA asked if they're done.
    PlayerA is told they're constantly looking.
    PlayerA feels like he's not 'mod material' due to the fact mods are 'always being looked out for' and his application has been there for a long time.

There really isn't a way to fix this, it's just a side effect of applications.
    607 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. But there are some players that we just wanna watch for a while to make sure they will be able to handle it.
    607, TigerstarMC, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  17. Yes, but after holding an application for so long, you begin to loose faith. I believe that's the case; at least from my point of view.
    battmeghs likes this.
  18. Well i can assure you that is not the case. People are being monitored at the moment.
    supereskimo likes this.
  19. Ender's Game, anyone?
    Edit: Holy cow, I just gave myself an idea for a short story :)
    penfoldex, 607, mba2012 and 4 others like this.
  20. This being a public statement would drastically help the cause.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.