Empire Staff Application (outdated)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sooo, just puttin this out there. I know that anyone who applies is not to followup with the staff afterward about their application but is there any way a confirmation of some kind could be provided so that those that did apply know that their application was received. Computers can be finicky things and you never know if something went wrong after clicking submit. Just sayin.
  2. It says if you sent it in when your finished and clicked submit and it says your response has been recorded afterwards
  3. Rest assured, if you sent it, they will get it. There is simply too many applications to send a reply to each one sorry.
    607, TigerstarMC and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Understood. Thank you.
    607 likes this.
  5. Congrats to the new wave of green!
    battmeghs
    Ahksel
    AlexChance - You were added later my friend, sorry you for missing you though :)
    B4DMAN5IMON
  6. You missed out Alex :p
    AlexChance and xothis_dwarf like this.
  7. Yay! Congrats! :D
    AlexChance likes this.
  8. Congrats! :D
    AlexChance likes this.
  9. Congratz AlexChance!
    AlexChance likes this.
  10. grats alex and 5imon and ahksel andmeghs
  11. anyone wanna know what would be cool?

if you could buy a hologram
    Altimamaxx likes this.
  12. Just a question. What does this have to do with anything?
    zombieslayer010, jkjkjk182 and 607 like this.
  13. it doesn't
    Altimamaxx likes this.
  14. Then why are you putting it here?
  15. lol, "invisble" gray text is #2a2a2a.. Like this.. :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. Altimamaxx likes this.
  17. Honestly it would be nice to get a "Thanks for applying, but we do not need your services at this time" book in the mail, but looking at it realistically, the total enumeration of senior staff or higher is 6. There are ~75,000 people registered on the forums. If only ~10% of those are actively on the forums, that is still 7,500. Now if estimate that about 10-20% applied, that is 750-1500 applications that 6 people must comb through to look for new staff members. And that is if Senior Staff is assisting, otherwise its possibly upto ~1500 applications being looked through by 3 people.
    sambish20 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  18. So, have all the staff been chosen now? Or will more be chosen from the rest of the applications?
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  19. What I really would like to know is how much staff EMC is actually looking for. I mean, EMC is just a huge community. I am just wondering if enough staff is really enough staff to effectively moderate everything. So I guess my real question is, are Aikar, Maxarias, and kryssyjane9191 always looking for, accepting, and rejecting applications for staff? Or do the admins only accept new staff when someone leaves the staff team or the community size increases and there is a definite need of more staff?
  20. We are almost always looking for who would be a good addition to the team. Just because we promote some does not mean that we are done searching. I hope this clears things up for you.
    607, mba2012 and hashhog3000 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.