Empire Staff Application (outdated)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i feel like the real issue is the younger crowd are assuming people 16+ arent being judged on their maturity which isnt true
    607, hashhog3000, jkjkjk182 and 4 others like this.
  2. I second this statement.
  3. Crap. I lied about my age because a few years ago I told someone I was 16 to try to scare them into thinking I was bigger and stonger. They almost killed me. Does this mean my application wont even be looked at?
  4. I don't mean to get sympathy for this =)
  5. I answered you in-game. :)
    Faithcaster likes this.
  6. Thanks =)
    Faithcaster likes this.
  7. hello im just curious i sent in a application about 2 weeks ago do you want me to send anouther or will that be fine
  8. Sorry, i informed you wrong fat_batman.
    Read krysyyjane9191's post below.
    PandasEatRamen and hashhog3000 like this.
  9. If you have not filled out THIS application, you will need to. All other applications previous have been wiped.
  10. Will We Be Told If We've Been Rejected?
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  11. The staff will only contact you if you are accepted. There are way too many people that apply to be able to send rejection messages out, and it will be visible that you have not been chosen as you would not have received an invitation via private message.
  12. You will only hear back if you have been accepted, there are simply too many to send a reply to each applicant.
  13. What If They've Simply Not Gotten To Your App? Or If They Miss It?
  14. Believe me, it is impossible for them to miss it. 3 Senior Staff and 3 Admins go over all of the submitted apps. All of them, there are over 100 of them, and checking 6 times will assure nobody is missed. I can assure you they will not be missed.

As for if they have not gotten it - If it says your answer has been submitted, it has been submitted.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  15. That is highly unlikely to happen but I'm pretty sure they wont miss anybody's application =)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  16. Its Always Good To Clear Up These Things :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  17. wow that took a long time to answer lol
  18. I kinda hate people of my age, sometimes they are so IMMATURE and it is ridiculous. It's not rare to find a person mature, but on the empire it is a LOT more common than the average American.
  19. True Dat.
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  20. It's Also Good To Capitalize Every Word Just To Be Sure
    Twitch1 and HylianNinja like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.