Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been inactive from EMC for a while

next week i'm coming back
    ForeverMaster0 and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.

2. I found a picture of Aikar. This is the moment the code was ready for 1.9, he was ready to update. then the message came out that they released Minecraft 2.0
  3. Yay 1.9 is is coming by next week!
    We3_Nub and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  4. End adventures here we come!
    This would be nice reward for a high voting streak; voting loses some of it's excitement once you've got the last voters item.
  5. True to what EnderMagic1 said above, I'm glad I won't have to keep switching between profiles with versions 1.8.9 and 1.9.4

I cannot believe that 1.9 is already upon us, as in, it's right around the corner. I can't wait to see how the difficulty will change the AI's combat along with the combat system that we'll be getting!

I must say, I'm very glad it took a long time, 'cause it means that a quality update (without many restarts) is "hopefully" around the corner. :)
  6. So i was right about my guess that 1.9 would be released between May 15th and 21st .
  7. Me too, I guessed between April 1st and June 30th. Excellent.
  8. I said may 15th and 21st at the begging of april xD around the 4th
  9. I don't mind scence most other servers I play on can use 1.8.9 but I wonder, if emc updates to 1.9.4 that means... my cave is reset #infadinteemralds :p
    chicken skewer is a sword silly :p:p
  10. i have no idea what this statement is saying
    Nickblockmaster and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. im saying that my cave has a LOT of emralds and I get MORE emralds if the waste resets :)
  12. When you want to comment on someone's post from earlier in the thread, you should click "Reply" at the bottom right of their post, so it shows up in a box like yours do in my post now. If there's no reply box, it's assumed that you're commenting on the post directly above yours, and in this case it just looks like you're talking to yourself. :p Also the person you're actually talking to won't know you're talking to them unless you hit "Reply".
    ShelLuser, Acemox2k and We3_Nub like this.
  13. well im stupid it never works ;-;
    Get to the choppa!
    ▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
    ═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
    ◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄◢◤
    █▄ █ :) ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
    ◥█████◤
    ══╩══╩══
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Yes! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. So hyped!
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  16. And now we await the massive influx of new players coming in.
    Seriously after the 1.9 update we went from a consistant 200+ players down to 100+
    It'll be nice to see the numbers return.
  17. Make all the grapples!!!!!
    Kytula, We3_Nub and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  18. Finally, I can use my chorus farm! <3
  19. *Grabs an axe* So this is what it has come to...
  20. woo-hoo! Cant wait to quest for some Elytra, And my gear needs Mending really bad. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.