Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Compared to 1.8 this is a friggin pie, easy.
  2. cant wait :D

p.s. - will the elytra be added as a voter's gear? o3o
  3. Thanks Aikar for your hard work. I'm looking forward to it!
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.

4. Aikar, you're aware of the dissappearing entity bug right? Just wondering if you've got that worked out, seems to be a problem for some people on 1.9, though I think it was a bug in 1.8 too. Also i've heard rumours, maybe mojang fixed this, but apparently over time redstone hopper clocks clone items, which not only would break redstone over time, it could be used to duplicate items. Although for all I know you and the (awesome) Dev team got these fixed already, or maybe Mojang even got their act together and fixed a bug themselves within a reasonable time frame :p (There is also the possibility that one or all of these bugs are rumours, but youtuber MumboJumbo was having problems with dissapearing hopper minecarts on 1.9)
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  5. O
    M
    G
    G.
    Yipeeeee!
    ForeverMaster0 and We3_Nub like this.
  6. I knew it, the moment when EMC updates will be the time when my ISP finally manages to fix their mess up. And no... Even though I congratulate the devs. and agree that this is a major effort I was also hoping to enjoy 1.8 a little more online.

And I can't wait to discover what the new end will be like. I hope for teleports to the end waste and status quo for the end frontier (because the teleport command absence is also a huge grief prevention, /and/ it makes for good gameplay IMO).
    Blondekid42 and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  7. omg omg omg
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  8. The real End is near.

The empty dimension of the universe can expand to a new End: where matter is millions more than before.

Those brave, self-controlled, and determined will return home alive with royalty and two others, as said by one of the gatekeepers.

This guardian's gate is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8aS9kONeL0&feature=youtu.be
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. While I do respect your opinion to not liking 1.9, I don't want it to destroy my or other people's experiences.

This is not the end of the world.

It is time to move on; the past is over.;)

"Life is never consistent, but change."
    -Docm77

"Haters are gonna hate."

-Anonymous, Tailor Swift

Jelle68, We3_Nub and ShelLuser like this.
  10. (fireworks)Hip hip Horay!!!!(fireworks) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    its finaly happening!!!
    We3_Nub and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  11. Yaaaaaaaaaaay! *wants better pvp so bad*
    We3_Nub likes this.
  12. So by the time there are 1.10 snapshots we'll be 1.9? *Mind blown* All aboard the hype train!!!!!!!!
    We3_Nub and ShelLuser like this.
  13. YAY! Finally it is here! Already moved everything to town.. Sadly i will lose my Pet Zombie D:
    We3_Nub and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  14. Is the train for EMC 1.9 or Minecraft 1.10?

I can't afford to board Engine 1.10. I'm already scheduled to ride Engine EMC 1.9 this weekend.
  15. Which do you think? 1.9, of course! I've got three trains to catch this month, the birthday train, a ride to EMC Update Station, and a ticket for 1.10 for its maiden voyage.
    We3_Nub, Sansville and ForeverMaster0 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.