Empire Minecraft 1.2 update status

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This may not belong here, but as some1 asked this on the first page :

Is this just a reset of the yellow zone ? or the Whole wilderness, like the whole seed world ?
    cause i made a base with 2 friends on a remote island, and if its for the whole world, it would be handy to know as we will have quite some time needed to get everything to safety then :p
  2. Once we are done with the upgrades we will kick off a community discussion and poll about resetting worlds (not Town). IF the community decides we need a reset we will give PLENTY of notice to get things to safety, as well as making the vault free and full refunds for lock signs.
    twinchicken86, Chilias13 and ISMOOCH like this.
  3. That's great news about the locked signs refund. Would "anywhere" ports back to town be a consideration for a limited time? That would cut off half the travel time.
    jlopez24 likes this.
  4. Thanks for the info.
    Guess i tell my friends to stop building then ;)
    Maybe better to destroy and recollect the resources so we rebuild after the "reset" :p

Oooh the horror of flattening an island again lol
    Atleast it keeps us busy haha
  5. That is possible. These are all things we will discuss as a community very soon :)
    jlopez24 and margaritte like this.
  6. Squids are creatures that can access other planes of existence. They are still there, but you can't "see" them. They also come back to visit when they have time in their busy schedules.
  7. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/...ted-material-specifically-minecraft-jar.4569/

Your res will not be deleted. You also will not find a permitted link to download your 1.1 minecraft.jar here on EMC. Any that are found and not yet closed by myself or another moderator needs to be reported upon discovery.

What you choose to do outside of the Empire Minecraft Community is your responsibility.
  8. i see 3 things when i look at this:
    1. i should not update yet
    B. justin works REALLY hard to keep emc going
    3rd. justin is going to need a vacation when he is done;)
    Malicaii12 and Mr_Lordi like this.
  9. thanks justin for working hard for us
    Mr_Lordi likes this.
  10. I know it's my fault, but I purposely updated minecraft, I didn't want to, but my friend convinced me to. We are having a competition to see who can do the best in a new 1.2 survival world. I found 3 dungeons in my own house! Justin, can I log on through another computer that still has 1.1 so I don't lose my residence? If I lose my residence, I'll never play minecraft again and I'll cry in the corner of my room. I'll probably start back in about 6 months. Kind of like when you pokemon game save gets deleted. You go through withdrawal.
  11. DERELICT IS PAUSED FOR EVERYONE WHO IS WORRIED
    BloodDisciple and Mr_Lordi like this.
  12. Just updated the list moving all Empire controlled statuses to done (green). The main thing we are waiting on at this point is Bukkit. They are working very hard, a lot changed in this update, including the entire way worlds are saved. I am building and testing against each Bukkit dev build and the Empire plugins are working great.
    Mr_Lordi, margaritte, zulu9 and 2 others like this.
  13. Thanks for working hard on it you should have a vaction at the EMPIREMINECRAFT POOL
    JustinGuy likes this.
  14. thanks justin u need a vacation
  15. Why would someone take a vacation from doing something they enjoy?
    I don't understand why everyone keeps suggesting that Justin take a break from his hobby...

Awesome work Justin! I am still inspired by your work. I am trying to get a grasp on this Java course, but the Army makes EVERYTHING uninteresting...
    Mr_Lordi likes this.
  16. Haha its all good, people just appreciate the work I put into it. Yes I enjoy it very much, and thank everyone for the support :)
    Mr_Lordi, xoxoxo261 and zulu9 like this.
  17. Oh don't worry Java is boring in general :p

I took a java class last semester. I luckly passed but it was SUCH a pain in the bum to understand. I doubt I know most of what was taught to me. And it was just the basic's.
  18. I enjoy troubleshooting and repairing radars, radio transmitters and receivers, and automation computers, but that doesn't mean I don't also enjoy taking time off to look at scantily clad ladies on the beach spend with my wife and family.
    Darkwellor likes this.
  19. good luck on all the site changes it must be hard :eek:
    Mboy76 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.