Empire Minecraft 1.2 update status

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this isn't the place to post a ban appeal. actually no where you should post a ban appeal, people will make fun of you. PM a Mod or an Admin -- and you will work things out there.
    gtabmx likes this.
  2. smp3 is done and running, starting on smp4 now (about 2 hours)
    zulu9, jlopez24 and Monster_ like this.
  3. and I can sense a surprise after smp4 gets updated? :D
    gtabmx likes this.
  4. yes, SMP1-SMP4 are getting new Servers, which is costing Justin a big chunk of money. ($1400 Quarterly/Server)
  5. nope ;) not that I an sensing smp7 my creeper senses are tingling!
  6. perhaps, but I'd highly doubt it considering he's shelling out so much cash for the servers that we already do have.
  7. just wanted to report that smp3 seems to run fine and lag free after the upgrade. not many people as usual online so I am not sure how the lag will be on a full server.
    gtabmx and Monster_ like this.
  8. haha smp7 is a bit off still, I want to get smp1-6 in a happy place before we think about new servers :)
    Monster_ likes this.
  9. the live map is having a little issue I am guessing? I know some Moderators have been on it eh? ;)
  10. holy crap $1400 u guys are awesome (make a platinum supporter ;))
    Monster_ likes this.
  11. smp7 was running and would have been released last week, but we put it off for the mc 1.2 update. smp7 will prob be the first server with a true mc 1.2+ Wilderness. But like I said I am focusing on getting the other servers stable first :)
    zulu9 and NurglesRott like this.
  12. Didnt know that thanks for the info 0_0 "Am i getting dumber by the minute?"

13. how close is it?
  14. I know how it feels I lost 2.5k cause of the de-spawning animals/villagers, half were villagers.
  15. this is a bit late but I really do not want the wild reset because i have found an island with 4 spawner's and an abandoned mine-shaft me and 3 friends have been going there for a week now and would be a shame to loose it
  16. I'm very glad that the derelict policy has been set in pause, because I've updated and I don't want to lose my residence. Since 1.2 came out, what will happen. Are you going to apply the changes, or what? I'm not trying to rush anyone because I know Justin works really hard on running EMC so thanks. Especially for the temporary removal of the Derelict Policy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.