Empire Minecraft 1.2 update status

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, ALL I mean ALLLL servers like Smp2- Smp4 will be updated tonight? So when I wake up at 6:00 this morning, I can go on? Please reply =)
  2. Your hard work is much appreciated.
  3. I'm sure that's the plan, but I'm sure it's not set in stone. When it comes to things like this, "It'll be done when it's done" is very much the answer you'll get. Justin's doing everything he can to get it done as quickly and safely as possible, and doing a fine job of keeping us updated about it as well. Just keep an eye on the top post of this thread for update status, and I'm sure any other news that comes along will be posted here in short order.

Patience! :D
  4. Yeah, I'm pretty good with C++ and C# too. And the Java course is called "AP computer programming"...
    If that's an AP course, then either I am just ridiculously smart OR Everybody else that takes that class is just completely stupid.
  5. Thanks I see now .... Not impatient - but yeah ... I miss my house :)
  6. No, Justin will spend the rest of the day replying to forum posts and not upgrade any server.
  7. umm yeah i have one this to say YEAH
  8. so is this only being upgraded to 1.2 then or will it work for 1.2.3?
  9. 1.2 is the update (planned changes from 1.1)
    1.2.3 is the update with 3rd patch (unplanned bug fixes)

Anyway the 1.2 update is currently version 1.2.3
  10. is the server smp6 updated cuz i cant get on
  11. smp6 is now updated, smp2 will be done in a few more minutes, then smp3 (will take about two hours) then smp4 (will take about 2 hours after the 2hours for smp3).
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  12. I find it amazing that people can still ask questions like this...
    Here you go... on the front page of the forum you just wrote on. :)

Picture1.png
    Hasorko, raenis and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  13. so like 4 hours so it will be around 11:30 est when smp4 is done? all nighter school can wait!
  14. I just was on smp4. It is not updated. You updated Smp5... Just a little FYI!!!
  15. Us smp3 junkies are lacking :D I have a feeling when I wake up it'll all be better xD
    hwilson39 likes this.
  16. i hope you have a lot of coffee there justin and i would like to say thankyou for all your hard work with this and i will be going diamond soon
    NurglesRott and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  17. me too...its just a question of when =D
    NurglesRott likes this.
  18. he said smp2 is done and is moving to smp3 smp5,6 were updated because they have better programming
  19. Thanks :) I am not a big coffee person, I have energy drinks though ;)
    Monster_ likes this.
  20. Thank you very much for everything staff! Expecially Justin =)
    JustinGuy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.