Empire Minecraft 1.2 update status

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k That is very good to know! I cant wait till 4 more hours =)
  2. We just had some problems with items plopping to the person who dropped them not the one who was nearest on Utopia. May be a one time thing, but may not...
  3. Will this mean that the wild will be reset?
    If so I'm gonna need to delete my locked chests!
  4. hurry up and do SMP2

wasnt tryin to be mean just wantted to go on
  5. come on please wait. i live on smp2 also and i can wait .
    i have worked along time with pc's and servers and i know what he is doing is his best and that it will take as long as it takes
  6. Smp3 is the best :D
  7. zulu9 likes this.
  8. so I assume smp3 will be laggy for a while too then. well, still like that my home server is getting updated now :D
    hwilson39 likes this.
  9. Yay! Server 3 is under going updates now :D
  10. zulu, ready for some serious glowstone exchange announcements once smp3 is up ;)
  11. hehe nice. I use the downtime to get my client going. there is no spoutcraft for 1.2 yet so I have to get
    improved chat mod working. testing in the smp5 wild :D
  12. When will you guys add Ocelot eggs, jungle trees, redstone lamps, etc etc to the empire shop? Redstone lamps i can get, but when jungle saplings come out, i need to get some and sell me some rare-bonefied jungle logs
  13. We will add this stuff soon, still working on getting all the servers upgraded first :)
  14. Grrrrrreat!!! (Tony The Tiger reference, Billy Mayes R.I.P)
    Darkwellor likes this.
  15. Just so y'all know, ocelots will despawn on residences. Well baby ones at least. I used two ocelot eggs that I obtained from the jungle on my residence and the kittens disappeared even though I had them pinned up at the time. Just a heads up. If someone else got different results please post them :)
    Bigdavie likes this.
  16. Justinguy your sever is awsome!!! i would be staring at the wall if it wasn't for your server it is plain amazing! (besides annoying griefers) its great keep it up and running for a very long time :D
    JustinGuy likes this.
  17. when do u think smp4 will start
  18. does that mean you havent ugraded to 1.2.3?
  19. nope still on 1.1
  20. we'll about an hour and a half ago Justin said 2 hours after the current upgrade he's working on, so i'd say in about 3 hours SMP 4 will be done. but i do believe it'll be laggy, so heads up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.