Empire Minecraft 1.2 update status

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft 1.2.3 is currently available. However, Bukkit and EMC are not up to date with 1.2.3 as of right now.
    If we knew when it would be ready, we would not be here... We would use our psychic abilities to alter the future... I would steal the lottery tickets from all persons who would win, before they won and retire to my own private island! :D
  2. Map<org.bukkit.enchantments.Enchantment, Integer> enchants = new HashMap<org.bukkit.enchantments.Enchantment, Integer>();

+ for (Object obj : list) {
    + EnchantmentInstance instance = (EnchantmentInstance) obj;
    + enchants.put(org.bukkit.enchantments.Enchantment.getById(instance.enchantment.id), instance.level);
    + }
    + CraftItemStack item = new CraftItemStack(itemstack);

- EnchantItemEvent event = new EnchantItemEvent((Player) entityhuman.bukkitEntity, this.getBukkitView(), this.world.getWorld().getBlockAt(this.x, this.y, this.z), item, this.costs, enchants, i);
    - this.world.getServer().getPluginManager().callEvent(event);
    + EnchantItemEvent event = new EnchantItemEvent((Player) entityhuman.bukkitEntity, this.getBukkitView(), this.world.getWorld().getBlockAt(this.x, this.y, this.z), item, this.costs, enchants, i);
    + this.world.getServer().getPluginManager().callEvent(event);

- int level = event.getExpLevelCost();
    - if (event.isCancelled() || (level > entityhuman.expLevel)) {
    - return false;
    - }
    - if (enchants.isEmpty() == false) {
    + int level = event.getExpLevelCost();
    + if (event.isCancelled() || (level > entityhuman.expLevel) || enchants.isEmpty()) {
    + return false;
    + }
    entityhuman.levelDown(level);
    for (Map.Entry<org.bukkit.enchantments.Enchantment, Integer> entry : event.getEnchantsToAdd().entrySet()) {171171

try {

What is this? :confused:
    Nole972 likes this.
  3. Off Topic But Justin For The 1.2.3 release On Empire Do You Think Gold Supporters get 3 res's and diamond get 4?

Just A Question
    Skilled_Creeper likes this.
  4. minecraftjar.tumblr.com works to get old minecraft.jar files, hope this helps :)
  5. I say again:
    Bukkit and EMC are not up to date with 1.2.3 as of right now.If we knew when it would be ready, we would not be here... We would use our psychic abilities to alter the future...

Can you read it now?
    coolninja98 likes this.
  6. Twitch1 likes this.
  7. Can you get me the Mega Million numbers?
    When you have your island, you'll quickly discover that digging with a real shovel and pickaxe is not nearly as fun as you might think.
    vividOptimism likes this.
  8. Very exciting! :D

Very clever. ;)
  9. It's minecraft 1.2.3 dude :p
  10. That is java code... It deals with enchantments. What it does exactly I am not so sure...
  11. Just added the new 256 height limit to the Empire Residence plugin. Once we upgrade to MC 1.2 you will be able to build twice as high as before in your residence(s).

Even more exciting is that I added the ability to build two blocks outside of the residence in any direction if you are above height 127. This will make bridges and connecting lots possible in the air over the smaller roads (not the wide roads with trees). Lots of people have asked for the ability to do this.
  12. that sounds awesome i cant wait. i'm gonna have to reset my tower now as it looks like more of a stump, but now, oh it will reach the heavens.
  13. Yeah and actually I take back my statement that you will be able to build twice as high, it is actually more. Because currently you can build up to level 128 and the grass is at 64, so you could build 64 blocks above ground level in your res. Now you can build 192 blocks above ground level in your res :)
    Brennian and Yukon1200 like this.
  14. Aw man, i accidentally updated my minecraft to 1.2.3. Can you possibly save my residence since I dont know if i will be able to get on within the next few days to stop the 10- day-lose-your-lot thing.
  15. Turns out Bruce Eckel's MindView, Inc: Free Electronic Book: Thinking in Java, 3rd Edition comes with an HTML version... I have been racking my brain for no reason... 2o hours of stress to find out all I need to do was open the other .zip file... I am going to bed. It has been a very long day of tearing into new layers of Mac OSX, Eclipse, Minecraft Coder Pack, Modloader, XCode, X11, and so many other tools that my head is spinning....
    nmanley likes this.
  16. Even though a lot of great updates were introduced, I love the new height limit the most. Just think about what people can do with that, mega mall and deluxe hotel anyone?
  17. my favorite is the village part me and my friend have already created a village :)

Attached Files:

18. We will be able to build 3 times higher on our res' :D
    Brennian likes this.
  19. So they are a bit like dolphins! Does this mean that the world will be atacked by massive computer viruses ready to rain pixel-ated death over minecraft? Oh, the horror!
  20. justin can u save my res i acedently updated
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.