Empire Minecraft 1.2 update status

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xo didn't you notice? the derelict policy has been paused so it won't dissapear after 10 days :)
  2. Well my dirt wall residence will be much bigger then :D
  3. THIS IS EPIC!
  4. I like the new feature to build 2 blocks out - now I need to start making bridges!
  5. May i suggest the possibility of building below a level also? Underground tunnel to another person's lot sounds fun to me- It's something I know I'd use. :)
  6. Great idea, I may be able to add this, let me see how hard it would be.
  7. and now I might be able to make tunnels too!
  8. Its Sunday and we are getting really close!
  9. Halleluja! 1.2 Here we come!
  10. Will the wild reset when you upgrade?
  11. @thestar19, a wise man once said
    ;)
    oidking and Yukon1200 like this.
  12. Let's not forget the initial tutorial system included going on the site to read the guide. I would say if someone doesn't take advantage of looking at the site they visited, then maybe they are rushing too much when they go through the tutorial.
  13. OMG ALMOST EVERYTHING IS AS GREEN AS A CREEPER :D

yes you will be able to do that :) btw guys! have a cat with you while your in the wilderness! Creepers aren't fans of cats!
  14. YAY! Just YAY! This will be AMAZING!
  15. wow turning ocelot i egg why would you want that? they are extremely shy so when released it escapes
  16. that way u can catch it then bring it to town in a cage and take some time to tame it? :p idk
  17. you ever try to catch a ocelot? isnt easy they can sprint (i tryed it in single player)
    one fast move and there gone
  18. It doesn't work like that. They're programmed to run away from you. Cats aren't.
  19. I know you make a little cage where your able to access them and not chase them
  20. u need to lure the ocelot with fish but with fish in ur hand they cant be eggified because ur need stick
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.