Empire Minecraft 1.2 update status

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you can lure it then pull the stick out real quick and eddify it ;) Skilled_Creepers can do that :D
  2. Justin, is there anything you can change so we can get rid of the parts of trees that hang over the edge of our res? Like destroy but not build from block 65-66 up to where you set it so we can make bridges?
  3. o btw who wants to make a sky city with me? :D
    oidking likes this.
  4. that sounds fun!
  5. We would need to have our residents next to eachother :eek: and O all the fun we can have in the sky! Just don't fall ;) I do have one problem with the height thing and being able to go over the walk way.. say that someone places water... or lava and it falls all the way down ._.?
    oidking likes this.
  6. {getting close} - early builds are promising enough to test against, but not ready yet

WOW almost!!!
  7. me = &k irl :)
  8. So getting close means within the next day or two the server will update?
  9. probaly and i hope so :p
  10. I know but it does work :) I have tested it
  11. 1.2.3 is the same thing as 1.2
  12. Squids are very busy animals, aren't they?

God, I must be a really, really, really smart person then!
    I tried taking a Java class once, but I had taught myself in one week what they took two months to teach! :D

I know of a Bukkit test server that is testing the new builds, and it is working great other than slightly abnormal lag. I will PM Justin with the IP if he requests that I do so.

No, the original 1.2 had bugs like a crash at layer 255.

REMINDER: Edit is for you to continue your messages rather than making 4 consecutive posts.
    Brennian likes this.
  13. Anyone else notice that SMP2 just did a restart? And if anyone can, please explain to me what that means besides the obvious.
  14. I dont get it, can I update yet?
  15. I wouldnt I updated and tried it and it still doesnt work.
  16. smp1 did that to in the afternoon i think it was a crash...

Brennian
  17. There will be a big announcement on the front when you're able to upgrade. Make sure you wait for that. :)
    Brennian likes this.
  18. i will :D i look every hour :p
    oidking likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.