DO NOT DISTRIBUTE COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. SPECIFICALLY MINECRAFT.JAR

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Twitch1, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The One Major Rule

Do not distribute anything we've made. This includes, but not limited to, the client or the server software for the game. This also includes modified versions of anything we've made.

Learn to read your EULA for products you purchase!!
    Mr_Lordi likes this.

2. User Submitted Content and Information

EMC is a social site; it is designed to provide services for people to share content.
    The following applies to user submitted content (text, images, videos, etc):
    • You will not post content or take any action on EMC that violates copyrights or trademarks of another person or business.
    • For content that is covered by intellectual property rights; you specifically give Kalland Labs the following permission: you grant Kalland Labs a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on or in connection with EMC. This License ends when you delete your content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
    • You may delete your content at any time however you understand that it may be in cache on other user's computers and search engines. You may also close your account at any time but you understand some content (such as a comment left on a blog) may persist. Any content you upload may be contained in private EMC backups.
      Kalland Labs reserves the right to refuse any content submitted by any user at any time.
    Mr_Lordi likes this.
  3. I am aware of your positive intentions by providing these 1.1 minecraft.jar files to our members, but you are conducting illegal activity here in the Empire Minecraft community.

I have had to remove around 10 of these threads already.
    DO NOT post a link to your 1.1 minecraft.jar as a thread post, reply, private message, your signature or in-game on our servers.
    If you wish to break the Minecraft Terms of Use, do it in a place not affiliated with Empire Minecraft or Kalland Labs!
    If you choose to transfer the file privately with another member, that is your decision but do not do it with EMC software.

I have not yet banned a player for doing this, but if I have to, I will to get my point across!
    Mr_Lordi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.