Empire 1.12 Update! World of Color - 6/23/17

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jun 22, 2017.

1. concrete, concrete powder, and the glazed terracotta were all added to AntiGrief.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. YAY!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. Found a bug, melon blocks cannot be crafted back into their previous form like they used to be able to.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Nothing EMC can do about... I'm not sure yet if this is a Spigot issue of vanilla Minecraft issue (haven't tested yet, I just begun looking into the Spigot hub), but this is what happens on my Minecraft setup:

Definitely not directly EMC related.
  5. I was of the belief that you had to place and break melon blocks. I thought you never could turn melon blocks into slices from a crafting grid?
  6. Ya this is what it's always been.
    ShelLuser and Hashhog like this.
  7. Anyone know why this is? The plugin is having some type of compatibility problems? But then I refreshed and it was gone?

8. We had a pretty large jump in dynmap versions. Looks like the problem was between your web browser's cache and what was being sent by the server. It is well.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. I just sent up some bug fixes that chicken got put in today. Thanks Chicken!

Contribs: Renaming of Items in stacks has been restored back to pre 1.11, where it's 1 per item, with a max of 15 levels.
    AlexC__, PetezzaDawg and Tuqueque like this.
  10. Not gonna put 1.12 bad, but this IS the best feature for this update

Thanks for restoring!
    JohnKid likes this.
  11. Back to empires dev now or ?
    Nickblockmaster and PetezzaDawg like this.
  12. ShelLuser and ChrisTheHylian like this.
  13. Thanks Dev team! We appreciate your efforts to bring glorious new content to EMC and it's wonderful people.:)

Can't wait to go get a parrot. . . or two or three
    ShelLuser, 607 and Tuqueque like this.
  14. probably the next 2 weeks will be for bug fixing, and then Empires for 6 weeks, then again MC 1.13
    ShelLuser, 607 and UltiPig like this.
  15. I've tried to use (eat) a "really scary candy" but it didn't work, couldn't eat it.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  16. I doubt 1.13 will be released within 2 months, just my 2 cents
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  17. Chickens existed lol
  18. Weelll... Shiver mi Timbers!!

I be as Jolly as Roger with this 'ere update.

Tho mi bat-parrot done be a bit jelous now. Har!
  19. Would be nice if we could mail shulker boxes with items in it. I started doing a "gift" box for new players and the box is a shulker box with 1 horse egg, lead, saddle, 2 stacks of glass, 1 stack each of glowstone and sea lanterns, a bed, enderchest and silk pick.
    Nickblockmaster and ShelLuser like this.
  20. We discussed this in the last update thread. The shulker box items are not very nice with the storage mechanism of mail and we don't want any disappearing items. At such time that the devs believe this issue to be resolved, then you MAY see this.
    607, Nickblockmaster and Tbird1128 like this.