Empire 1.12 Update! World of Color - 6/23/17

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Pretty much this. We are a US based server, so US holidays make sense, and if we did some other countries, more people would want their countries holidays done too.

US Holidays already put a lot of stress on us to complete items for them by deadlines. I hate deadlines :p
  2. We did release a Canadian flag just for your independence day. *shudders over the perfectionist in me making that thing*
  3. if you're able to release, releasing would be better as it would spawn tamed to you, whereas eggs wouldn't.

But visual glitches will require mojang to fix on client. They are really fragile atm.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Even went as far as marrying a Moose! Can't get any more Canadian then that!
  5. Question / comment about that...

The requirement for an admin flag to /prel (release the parrot) seems a bit unbalanced to me, wouldn't it be more logical to place this under the build flag?

Thing is: Aya can easily spawn parrots on my residence (build flag), tame them (tame flag) but once its on her shoulder it's somewhat 'locked in'. I understand why this is so (ownership and everything) but from a player perspective it seems illogical that you can spawn a parrot, but then not let it leave you shoulder anymore.

Maybe food for thought?
  6. They released the flag in the shop for Canada day. Ask Krysyy..
  7. Bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird birddsssssss
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  8. BirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirbBirb
    Not enough birb. Try this on for size
  9. Found a minor visual glitch: Birds will appear invisible if you attempt to sleep with one on your shoulder. Just hop off EMC and hop back on to fix
    BitcoinDigger likes this.
  10. Eggifying parrots on your shoulders is free in the wild and waste. Feels like it shouldn't be.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. But once you have one then you should not have to pay...
    Rundercaster likes this.
  12. It costs to eggify them if they aren't on your shoulders.

Also it now costs 1xp to rename a stack of items, fix plz.
  13. Egging a tame horse still charges you 100 rupees so Runder's statement makes sense to me.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Finally I can go parrot hunting.
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  15. I'm colorblind to half of these colors.
  16. Never mind the new blocks, I foresee most everyone parrot hunting. :D
    BitcoinDigger and AyanamiKun like this.
  17. They make great pixel art blocks! I found myself playing with concrete in single player while my wifi was out earlier this week ;)
  18. AWW YEAH :D
  19. theres so much more cool stuff u devs gave us!

i discovered untamed horse stats which is SUPER useful if u like horsies

but what about llamas? :confused:

when u get a llama then strength is most important, but its not listed. could that be possible to add?
    budderdude55 and 607 like this.
  20. Are the new concrete blocks and concrete powder added to the auto grief protected blocks, or will you have to manually switch to /buildmode to protect them?