EMC's 12 Days of Christmas 2016

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Thanks for another Promo!
  2. Love Yule. Which is Today/Tomorrow! (usually falls the night of the 20th into the 21st as that's usually the longest night of the year).

I actually spent most of the morning getting ready for Yule!
  3. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who notices that on the 7th day of Christmas Krysyy wrote Sixth.
    Equinox_Boss and _Bunni__ like this.
  4. It was 6 am my time =P
    Fixing...
  5. Did time go back a day? Says Dec. 20th, but when i look at the date on my laptop, its the 21st... Hmm. Or maybe you are in a different time line, but then how can we be able to communicate without the use of a Time Portal...

Strange...

hehe
    Equinox_Boss and ThatMerryElfKid like this.
  6. "theoretical(means fake) scientists" speculate the the internet operates in the tenth dimension. Perhaps this accounts for our ability to communicate across time lines? :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Is it bad that I would love to actually sing this into a parody? Screw it, I will :)
    Equinox_Boss and Krysyy like this.
  8. This is the sort of thing I still love. Mine have been renamed as Yule logs, and thus I can keep them with my other mementos to recall what activities i participated in. Another example was my firefloor win (yohoo!, thanks Krysyy) where I renamed a block of sand to hang on the wall.
  9. Snowball fight event? :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Will snowballs be supplied... since this is my first virtual battle with snow...

And hot chocolate??
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Snowballs will be provided. Hot Chocolate will cost you extra.
  12. I can't make the snowball fight :( EMC Time is one hour ahead of me and I work 6- 10 pm tonight! But I will be thinking of you guys! Good luck to all the players :D
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and Rhyblet like this.
  13. I can only make the 7:00 one...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. me too, bummer. Its kinda neat!

Thanks Krysyy and staff!! Fun time.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Wow, haven't done Nether Spleef since Dark_Liz was still a mod. I'm absolutely going to be there today.
    TomvanWijnen, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  17. I have other (movie) events to participate in, but I hope everyone is going to have a great time with snowballing :)
    Equinox_Boss and Raaynn like this.
  18. Ah Ha! The secret is out! Shell is really a movie stsr hiding out here in the empire from those paparazzi's! Quick... someone grab a screenshot to sell to the papers!
  19. Merry Almost-Christmas-Eve! ;P
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.