EMC's 12 Days of Christmas 2016

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Hey Krusyy! Will there be a drawing competition again sometime? Love doing those <3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Awesome! Thanks Krysyy :D
  3. OMGOMG THATS LIKE THE FLAMINGN MOB LAUNCHER IVE WANTED THAT FOREVER
    Equinox_Boss and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  4. Thanks for the new promo!
  5. Wow! That's one hot cane...Must be Cinnamon flavored.
  6. Are these going to be available to buy?
  7. Nope
  8. oo okay, this should make them quiet rare then :)
  9. Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm unhappy with the new promo :( I accidentally licked it and now I hurt my tongue :D

More serious though... This season is all about sharing & caring. As some of you know I keep an alt around; GripCEO. He's sometimes a little bit rude, often annoys Aya and me to no end, tries to keep all his voting rewards for himself (even though I'm doing the voting! :confused:) and yeah. Sometimes I wonder why I still keep him around :D

Anyway, this also gives me a little bit of an (un)fair advantage: I can nab the latest promo twice. It's all legal, nothing says that you can't do that, but the season doesn't make it feel right (it also doesn't help that I dislike "alt advantages" and always try to make sure that it doesn't happen).

SO... Aya & me decided that all the items which GripCEO can claim during the 12 days of Christmas will go into the prize pool of my upcoming anniversary event next to the other promo items. So even if you somehow can't claim a Christmas event item for yourself then you'll still have a chance to win one next year :)
    lottie1664, Tyron87, Sealeon and 7 others like this.
  10. Wow, thanks Krysyy! This is the flaming mob launcher all over again lol
  11. Looks like the Tree event went well!
    The sword is cool too! Although I probably won't ever be using it... :p
  12. Cool! I'll make sure to check every day!:D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Candy Canes for my birthday! PERFECT :D:p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Woot! cant wait till christmas AND NEW YEARS!!! :D
    Equinox_Boss and TBirdXmas16 like this.
  15. Awesome promo. This is going to a pain in the PvP arenas.

Knockback V? =o
    Anyway, time to create a new wiki page ;)
  16. Was able to log on at 6am to get the Candy Cane Sword! Apparently I get the least amount of lag in the mornings (really early) hehe
  17. Reminds me of this:

:D Thanks!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. especially:
    "The custom of the Yule Log spread all over Europe and different kids of wood are used in different countries. In England, Oak is traditional; in Scotland, it is Birch; while in France, it's Cherry. Also, in France, the log is sprinkled with wine, before it is burnt, so that it smells nice when it is lit."

anyone have some wine they can sell me??
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and Sachrock like this.
  19. Me: uses alt to take advantage of more promos. How about a holiday auction sometime next year?
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  20. This is the kind of thing why I keep playing on the Empire.

Seriously, a promo where it is the thought which counts and not so much the (monetary) value. I'm really happy to see this line of thinking return once again within the /promo system.

Absolutely, there's a corner in my main room where I sell both soft drinks and "Empire Ale". It has a bit of a side effect, but tastes really good :)
    Equinox_Boss, Raaynn and 607 like this.