EMC's 12 Days of Christmas 2016

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Love that it is Prancer! When I was a little girl, Santa brought me a bell off of Prancer's harness! I still have it and cherish it!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Now I'm wondering how you'll/they'll do Vixen next year as Vixen is a female fox...
    NuclearBobomb and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Another high jump maybe?
    607, NuclearBobomb and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Please no... then again, what speed would they do? O-o
    NuclearBobomb and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Not entirely clear minded at time of writing, gf & me had a fantastic Xmas evening with Christmas salad, movies and other stuff. BUT.. yeah, of course I check in on EMC a bit near the end of the evening. I see the Horse promo has finally made it? You guys made a lot of players happy. How msny times I saw players in-game ask about the horse promo and some (all good!) even a little "disappointed" at first when 12 days of Christmas started. Ha, told 'm it would come :) (disappointed != ungrateful guys).

Loving this. Hmm, maybe I can utilize my shell charms and get another player on board next week :) Won't fail from lack of trying :cool:

but... that thought is diving into thoughts which I'm not willing to share :)

For the record: obviously the new horse will find its way into the prize pool of my upcoming event.

hmm, probably going to pick up right now "just in case". maybe I can demo some stuff :)

aaanyway

Merry Christmas everyone!

I need some serious sleep soonish :)
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Hey, merry Christmas everyone :D
    Now to wait for the 12th and final day of Christmas Krysyy time.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Santa won't come if you don't go to bed soon! :p

Merry Christmas all!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. She already came, last Friday even :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. both stats at 200?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. That'd be the most OP horse ever.
    The horse market would be destroyed.
    Equinox_Boss and NuclearBobomb like this.
  11. Since last year was my first Christmas and this is my 2nd I wish I could get the previous horse eggs :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  12. TIP: Don't hold griefing parties at your residences which have all your storage and stuff on them if you want to keep the promos.
    That's how I lost my Dancer *sighs*
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  13. You can, some players sell them. However, be prepared to cough up a lot of rupees :)

I know AlexC's store on SMP2 used to sell dancers for example. I also know some may sell Rudolph but that one is really expensive. So yeah, if you want you should check out some of the promo shops on the Empire.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Can you pm me with who might have Rudolph?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Today is the day we see if my prediction is correct
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Thank you for wrapping it! I am wrapped out lol! Merry Christmas EMC! :D
  17. Speaking of....*goes to wrap irl presents*
  18. Thanks for all of these events and gifts, they have made this month amazing!
  19. Makes sense to give some rails, power rails and a minecart. We'll need it to travel away from new spawn areas :D *hopefully*
    Equinox_Boss, ChristmasTower and 607 like this.
  20. Oh, huh, this was the last day already!
    That went by quickly!