EMC's 12 Days of Christmas 2016

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Couldnt agree more. And i will be by later for an ale!
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  2. A log? <confused skeleton noise> Well I guess I can burn the jungle log to fill my house with the smell of ham :p
  3. ... ohh... *cough.. cough*... out.. ale...
    ... need... *cough*... a drink....
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Yes. A log. Complete with the information behind a Christmas tradition that not everyone knows about. Not all gifts are shiny promos or events. Some are gifts of thought and knowledge.
    ShelLuser, 607, UltiPig and 4 others like this.
  5. Was wondering if you could set the place perm back on. I was unable to make the decorating of the tree the other day and would like to put a couple of blocks on it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. There were many players that missed the event. It would be unfair of me to allow you to add to it and not allow everyone else. There will be plenty of other events for you to attend.
  7. Equinox_Boss, 607 and UltiPig like this.
  8. Well of course! I imagine they will all take place on yule logs instead of sand eh? Cool!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Fire floor takes little to no skill?
    What are you talking about? :eek:
    For getting far, veritable planning and parkour skills are required!
    Equinox_Boss and jkrmnj like this.
  10. Sweet. Firefloor was my first event when I joined and I ended up winning one of the rounds. :D
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  11. Okay, after playing this again, I'll have to admit: perhaps it is mostly luck-dependent, indeed. :p
    It's definitely very fun, though!
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and Krysyy like this.
  12. 8 Firefloors in one day? There are the most events I have ever seen :D
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  13. I hardly participate in events myself because I'm usually too busy with other things, but I really admire the dedication you guys are showing here. This way pretty much everyone is ensured to be able to play which I think is awesome!
    Equinox_Boss, UltiPig and 607 like this.
  14. That was pretty cool!
    Did quite well both rounds, and got in the top 3 for the second one!
    I also got 5 golden apples somehow: I saw one, picked it up, asked if anyone dropped it to which nobody replied; two new ones appeared which nobody seemed to try picking up so I did it myself; and then another one appeared, and another one. Interesting. :confused: :p
    Equinox_Boss and UltiPig like this.
  15. I'll have to send my alt to the 2pm one to try for that sweet Tropicana Krysyy head. :p And oooooooo, usually I don't waste money on god armor, but in this case I might have to make an exception...
  16. THERE ARE FIVE EVENTS TODAY
    THERE ARE FIVE EVENTS TODAY
    I AM NOT READY FOR THIS
  17. Can the ones of thought and knowledge be promos? :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. ahh I missed the yule log because I wasn't online in time :(
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. I hated I had to miss tonights event! I hope and know everyone did FABULOUS! Miss you guys I am getting on mainly in the evening! Merry Christmas!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.