Early Voting in the U.S. Started!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sgx2000, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Or effectively hold a charge at such a high capacity.
  2. Honestly, cars like the Prius, yeah they're a good concept. But they're not practical. Ok so you bought a Prius. It gets about 30 MPG, lets say. how many years would you have to drive it to pay it off with the price of gasoline? According to this calculator: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-hybridcalculator-fl,0,2196084.flash it would take 41 years to pay off, but by that time it would most likely be unusable from wear and tear. And they're somewhat more dangerous than say, a pickup. If you got hit headon by a SUV, what would you rather be in, a tiny compact, or a pickup?
  3. gotta rain on my parade with your truths pab?????? Lolz.
    Pab10S likes this.
  4. First off, Religion shouldn't have been brought into this thread. Second last thing I have to say and I'm out. I'm tired of the flame war. I voted tonight and voted Obama because I support many of the things he supports. Under "R-Money" it sounds like I'd be expected to stay home barefoot and pregnant, unable to go to school etc.

Wooo. The end.
  5. i wish i could like this a million times, who cares about the monica thing, so what< he was a great president! but thats just my opinion.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  6. nothing to be insulted about... it happens everyday. but that is all i will say :)
  7. It not just Obama that acted stupid, it was Biden too.
    "War in Syria? Hilarious!! HAHA!!" - Joe Biden
    RED_Spy1 and Dwight5273 like this.
  8. I know u left but my comment was more about our rights being taken away than religion so yaaaaa.
  9. R
    Religion plays a huge factor in the election. I am prolife. I believe that killing a human life form is murder, which is against the Ten Commandments.
    RED_Spy1 and Daxter9133 like this.
  10. I understand that and my view on Abortion is if something is going to happen that the mother's life is in danger or she was attacked it should be an option. If it's a case of her going out and getting wasted and getting pregnant and deciding she doesn't want it, NO.
  11. Exactly how i feel. Abortion should never be considered birth control.
    vividOptimism and PandasEatRamen like this.
  12. Hash you have been my favorite in this whole thread, I didnt think it was possible but u got them to be ok with u bringing religion into this. Major Props man
  13. And again, I don't think the government should pay for birth control. Yes, America is the home of the free, so in relation with that, if people want an abortion they could get an abortion, but the government should NOT pay for it.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  14. Locking thread.

It's moved away from politics and is now turning into a religious debate / debate on beliefs - which never stays calm for long.

We will see how the vote turns out tonight!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.