Early Voting in the U.S. Started!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sgx2000, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like I said, I believe that Obama's welfare is WAY too lax and it needs to change NOW. My gf works at a gas station and the stuff people come in nd buy with food stamps is OUTRAGEOUS
    vividOptimism and RED_Spy1 like this.
  2. Ummm, I don't think so.
    More or less, the liberals are the ones with there heads up their butts. I remember win Obama made his first speech to the house. Nancy Poloski was sitting behind him. He stated " We should not be spending money on private jets. We should be spending it on education." It was really funny because she had literally just bought a private jet when Obama took office. LOL
    And sir, I think you are hanging around the wrong people if you think the republicans are saying the stuff you said before. Those comments, were very liberal....
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  3. It is my gf's dad who says those comments... and he also blames liberals for everything... he is the reason I cannot stand rebuplicans
  4. These are three reasons I don't like Romney. He's all for getting rid of these things. I didn't see it stated about DADT but it wouldn't surprise me. Also saw that he wants to kick Healthcare in the butt and screw over those who get help for things like Autism and people with pre-existing diseases have to basically just go to the ER to get help. I have a pre-existing disease so that affects me. I'm female and I'd rather get paid just as much as a man, if I had a job. Also I need to get back into school, so I guess I need to move back in with my dad and spend all his money on going to school. Awesome.

Thank You Sir. Without grants I would be screwed.

So what about those of us who went to school but moved and need to register, can't get a job, Husband has a job that barely pays the bills and we have to rely on food stamps to eat? Don't just be a jerk and assume everyone is lazy.
  5. And saving the auto industry is his best defense? Pfft.
  6. Fixed? It'll only be "fixed" when Romney is elected.
  7. I do agree that party arguments can be more blown out of proportion than they should.
  8. Like I said, Obama has done nothing about Libya. And if I may quote a true commercial, "'Hope and change' was just a slogan,".
  9. Interesting thing is, the President can control gas prices. They can build pipelines and rigs so that our petroleum and oil comes from North America and we're not forced to import expensive oil from Middle Eastern countries that are either in or recovering from the Arab Revolution.
  10. And so, if Obama approved Keystone, he could actually try to turn our country around. But no.
  11. In Alaska, there is a similar pipeline. It's going straight through nature.

Did it "destroy the environment"?
    Nope.

In fact, it stabilized the environment by providing a location for the Caribou populations to get food in the Winter, since the heat given off by the pipeline allowed foliage to grow.

Also, all of Obama's ...shovel ready... jobs would have had a much greater impact on nature. I don't see how a pipeline actually impacts nature in any negative way at all.
    Dwight5273, jkjkjk182, Hash98 and 2 others like this.
  12. Precisely the point I tried to make! There's a pipeline that goes through nature. Did the world become apocalyptic? No, it didn't! If we destroy, what, a square mile of nature, will it do that much? Nope!
  13. And why did Obama cancel the spaceprogram? It is pretty sad that an energy drink has a better space program than a country.
    Yes, Mitt Romney would support increasing's in space exploration. I think we could see the first man on mars if Mitt Romney is elected.
    RED_Spy1 likes this.
  14. I highly doubt that.
    PandasEatRamen and vividOptimism like this.
  15. Oh man... don't even get me started on that. :mad:
    I think it could. Maybe Romney has the guts to put money into the space program so we can continue our exploration of space from where Obama cut it in '08.
    jkjkjk182 and Hash98 like this.
  16. Hash98 likes this.
  17. Dude, I think, with enough resources and loans from the government( Notice I said loans not giveaways like Obama did to GM ), the U.S. could have a man on mars by 2020(if Mitt Romney is re-elected for a second term.)
  18. Wow just wow....
    "They gonna put you all back in chains!"-Biden the Clown
    Daxter9133 and SpaceShuttleFan like this.
  19. And there you have it. The First Amendment, nullified.
    Daxter9133 and Hash98 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.