Early Voting in the U.S. Started!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sgx2000, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. have you voted yet?
  2. Nope, underage. Go Romney!
  3. I'll vote,next elections.
    gnyctk likes this.
  4. voted for the guy over there. Actually I'm most likely not voting this election. Mainly because I truthfully don't think Obama or Romney are good enough to be the president of the U.S.
  5. Vote for the lesser of two evils.
  6. Let hope this doesnt turn out a fight like the last thread...
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  7. Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  8. I think I'd vote for Romney, but he just seems so, well, he seems to be flip flopping on his platform. Also, I'm underage.
    Cchiarell6914 and battmeghs like this.
  9. Odd, exactly what my dad always says.
    Gotta have those dental healthcare police, worst problem in the world right now.
    Cchiarell6914 and penfoldex like this.
  10. I'm underage, but, politics have a big impact on my life. I want to be a politician when I get older.

My vote, if I could, would go towards Mitt Romney. I don't want to fight, I just wanted to tell you my vote. If you have any questions just find Mitt Romneys website and watch his speeches.

Watching the debate right now!

Attached Files:

11. it sucks that you're all underage but that just gives you something to look forward to... you should all register to vote the day you come of age!
  12. Same here
    Cchiarell6914 and Hash98 like this.
  13. One problem, even though I don't agree with Romney, my family needs him to win because my mother works for the Department of Defense, and we need the budget to stay, well...
  14. Hmm, I would vote for obama if I could, but either wouldn't really matter.
  15. If I wasn't underage, I'd go for Romney. Let's just keep it at that...
    Cchiarell6914 and battmeghs like this.
  16. So, yeah...
    I'm underage.
    I don't even live in America :D
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  17. Flip flopping you say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c&feature=related
    I'll give him that, he speaks very well. I won't deny he won the first debate.

He knows how to speak in a very "believable" way, even when what he says is false. And sadly, most of America doesn't take any effort to research the facts, not even to look at a summary of the fact checks the next day, and they go by what they see on ads and the debates alone.

If Ads and Debates are the only thing that you base your decision on, please don't vote :)

But how could you trust someone who doesn't even know what he stands for, and won't tell you HOW he's going to fix the economy?

I support Obama because I understand his economic strategy, and common sense and facts can back it up.
    Wheres the facts to support Romney's plan? Oh wait, we don't know what Romney's plan is...
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.