Early Voting in the U.S. Started!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sgx2000, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im not USA :p
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  2. When given a choice between a douche and a turd, I will choose to live with PETA in the woods. Yes, that was a South Park reference.
  3. since we have so many young folks here, you should watch this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yy5wArfuIA

we'll never get a 3 or 4 party system with the folks who are of-age now because they're stuck in the same old rut... but you could help us get there
  4. Personally, I kind of think both of the candidates are pretty lousy. Though, my vote would go for Romney. I have a big issue with alot of Obama's key ideas, mostly that he is a big advocate of me paying for others problems. I also don't like how he plans on spending even more money than he already is, and the fact his big accomplishment list is of things he didn't support, and of things he had little involvement with. Worthy to note, I can't actually vote. And if you try to slam me back with Mitt's problems, he ain't so good either. He just isn't as bad as Obama.
  5. Yes. Just yes.
    Cchiarell6914 and topdawg657 like this.
  6. LOL I love that ^

I'm of age, registered to vote when I was 18 (now 19 as of August), will vote, and you already know who for. Also, it seems like Romney is beating Obama on this thread. He's winning in my state too; err was. Now it seems according to the post by Bob below, that my state is a "toss up". :eek:

Yep. My generation has been brought up in the mindset that people owe them something. I'm not blaming Obama for that but oddly enough my family was talking about this last night. About how one of my family's friend's kids are spoiled and everything is given to them without having to earn everything.
    Cchiarell6914 and battmeghs like this.
  7. saw this posted on FB and had to share...reminds me of exactly how Romney refuses to answer direct questions and made me LOL! political stuff.jpg
  8. The Electoral Collage results as of 10/24/12:
    Screenshot from 2012-10-24 11:07:48.png
    Cchiarell6914 and topdawg657 like this.
  9. I will be sad if NC goes back red.
    tinkerbell28 likes this.
  10. Yes...
    As I heard once. "I watch Fox news for my Comedy and Daily Show for my news."
    I'm extremely left and I don't even watch MSNBC, Daily Show is usually a good source of news :)
    Cchiarell6914 and christina80 like this.
  11. first paragraph says "He is a vile, disgusting man. We know that now."

thus they started off on the wrong foot. that's the kind of garbage being spewed by the far right and Fox News. you cannot take anyone seriously who says crap like that. disagree with a man, but calling him "vile and disgusting" is absurd.
  12. As true as that may be, you can't ignore the fact that he knew what was going on.
  13. I didn't even read the rest of it because of the nonsense in the first paragraph. If it's a legitimate story then it will be covered by the news organizations that I trust and don't start out their stories by insulting people.
  14. It's being covered by almost every news outlet out there, right, left, independent. It's kinda a big deal and not just a left/right thing.
  15. I've heard some rumblings but nothing I considered to be damning. Can you link me to a reputable news organization that provides the facts with the story without any of the partisan hackery?
  16. You people make so much effort in elections in UK we don't really listen xD
  17. http://DrudgeReport.com is really the most level sided site I visit online for things like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.