Early Voting in the U.S. Started!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sgx2000, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haha.

From this post on, we should demand all posts are either "yes" or "no".
  2. It's the transcripts from part of the debate a few nights ago.
  3. Maybe Iraq or Afghanistan?
  4. i just wanted to note that while i'm not highly political, i find all of this incredibly interesting. i would be interested to hear what all of you have to say about both candidates regarding environmental policies. main reason being i heard or read a story that said that romney 'isn't even sure global warming really exists'. i personally am against any more drilling here or anywhere for that reason alone...we seriously need to be focusing on alternate sources of energy.
  5. you're in the bell jar Bob

stop watching Fox News because you can deny it all you want, i know you stay glued to that channel. apology tour LOL... only a republican would call it that.

and yes, the original topic was simply that early voting had started and i wanted to ensure everyone voted... even if you voted for romney
  6. You added me on facebook :D

So happy to have someone with less friends! :p You dont talk to me though :(

Also anyone asks me if I voted, you dont read xD Im UK and 14 so dont vote, lol
  7. You likely will never catch me on FB for conversation. I have it "on" in so many places (PC, Laptop, Phone) but rarely use it except a few seconds a day, lol.
  8. I have never watched Fox and never will. They don't report the real news so I have no reason to watch them.

Is there a problem with Republicans? I am not one but it sounds like you are trying to put them down.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. Heh he accepted my friend request. I noticed so many EMC players on his friends list and figured "Why not?"

Edit: This makes Jade, Coolbg, sgx, christina and ICC on facebook.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  10. Actually, Fox News is the best source for my local weather. They're the only one's that actually get it right.
  11. :(, lol

Nothing wrong, my father is a Republican in UK. I do see your point with some people.

Tomatos have the right to vote!

Also I watch BBC! :D
  12. He is pointing out that you claim to be high center, as in, sticking to facts and not using the swayed media to make your arguments, yet you are using a very heavy sided term. Such as 'apology tour' which, democrats will never call it because, well.. it demeaning to the purpose. And republicans use it hevaily because its good politics to make somethings look bad. Which the full meaning of the term does.
    Cchiarell6914 and vividOptimism like this.
  13. Yeah, we dont need weather in UK its either:
    Rain, rain and rain all day or!
    Rain with a mixture of rain, with rain moving through out the country

You may see some sun if your lucky!
  14. centre*
  15. center son.. thats amercian.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  16. centre man... thats UK + Google Chrome says its right :D
  17. because your chrome is set to UK.. I bet it says realize should be realise and apologize should be apologise.. remember.. english is used differently in different countries.. because it says center is right for me and centre needs to be corrected. As well as realise, and apologise.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. You stole our language!! :D
  19. Please.. we made it better.
  20. Cuppa tea *sips tea*
    Cchiarell6914 and IcecreamCow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.