Early Voting in the U.S. Started!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sgx2000, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrong.
    Wrong.
    Even more wrong. "You" sent English over here!

English is derived from German. So where should we go to find which is right? The German language, of course:D
    Capt,hjguje.PNG
    There is your answer. Thats right, UK English is WRONG here!;)
    Cchiarell6914, Hash98 and Dwight5273 like this.
  2. Mostly, this is us mudslingin' the other guy. Maybe y'all should start elevating yourselves and stop tearing down the other. Also, no offense, but I have a hard time taking you seriously with bad grammar. I already stated most of what I have to say. Which is, frankly, I don't like paying for other people's problems.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  3. bad grammar say what?
  4. Well, just the fact you responded assuming it was you says it all. And ya, it was you. If you find it to tiresome, we have spellcheck for a reason.
  5. Well I havent actually paid enough attention to the elections to care, since im underage.
  6. Same.
  7. Never too young to start learning about your country though. ;)
    Cchiarell6914 and Daxter9133 like this.
  8. i vote Icecrreamcow
  9. I haven't misspelled anything. It is quite strange that you try to put down my grammar when your statement had grammatical mistakes.

and regardless of who is President, you pay your taxes and those taxes goes towards "paying for other people's problems" regardless of what you're referring to with that statement. Are you referring to healthcare, welfare, or something else? All of those things will continue under Romney.
  10. It's always amusing when someone who bashes someone else for grammar got something wrong; and yeah -- I saw no mistakes on sgx's part.
  11. go on.. xD
    http://grammarist.com/spelling/center-centre/
    It's not free we pay tax for it xD

you think $4 a gallon is expensive!?

Im sure in the UK petrol (Gas :p) is more than that even to US gallons!
  12. President Obama last night on Mourdock's rape remarks: "[T]his is exactly why you don't want a bunch of politicians -- mostly male -- making decisions about women's health care decisions. Women are capable of making these decisions in consultation with their partners, with their doctors. And, you know, for politicians to want to intrude in this stuff, often times without any information, is a huge problem.

"And this is obviously a part of what's at stake in this election. You've got a Supreme Court that, typically a president is going to have probably another couple of appointments during the course of his term. And, you know, Roe vs. Wade is probably hanging in the balance. You've got issues like Planned Parenthood where, you know, that organization provides millions of women cervical cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic healthcare.

"And so I think it's really important for us to -- to understand that women are capable of making these decisions and that these are not just women's issues. These are family issues.""
  13. http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/ He points out the flaws of both sides.

Can anyone list pros only of both candidates?

All presidential hopefuls will promise things in their campaigns that will never come to fruition. I believe they find out things once in office that is unknown to the rest of us.

I would like a candidate that would balance our budget. Living in debt seems to be an acceptable way of life, all the way to the top.

My vote does not matter. With the electoral voting system in place, someone is voting for me.

The value of the dollar is down, so it makes sense that the price of everything goes up.

If you can not find anything good in your opponent your not open minded.

Environment: The EPA has higher standards than ever before. These standards are so high in fact, that many companies move to China where there are little to no standards. Thus saving money. Yet the environment suffers regardless, if not worse.
    Reducing our dependency on oil based fuels is important. If we have oil why not tap these resources? We (USA) reclaim land that has been used for mining, oil, and wood.
    "Global Warming" has always been. Eventually there will be global cooling, AKA an ice age (Great movies too). The Planet has always been and will always be in a constant state of change. However I don't think setting off over 1000 nuclear warheads has help in this regard.

These are just some of my thoughts. I won't post links to back any of it up. My attention span was used trying to catch up on this thread. Final thought; I think the best leader would be someone who doesn't desire to be one in the first place. Someone who doesn't want the fame, fortune, or power, but just wants to do the right thing.
  14. If my vote mattered in Oregon, I would probably vote Republican.

Though Obama has visited all 58 states.
  15. I will never support a party that has this [insert bad word here] as on of their top leaders.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hMJVXt09E
    I support some "Democrat" ideas, but i will never vote for anyone who supports this person -_-
    SpaceShuttleFan likes this.
  16. this is the cover of our local paper lol

17. If I could vote I'd vote Gary Johnson, sadly not even my teachers knew that Gary Johnson was a candidate or any of the other third party candidates.
    Cchiarell6914 and sgx2000 like this.
  18. did you watch the 3rd party debate? there is going to be another one and no doubt Gary Johnson will be there
  19. Sorry, but i think this is why people dont really like your threads about politics. You start this out by asking who voted, and then you real intentions come out. Bashing. Earlier in the thread, you refused to read a conservative post that stated Obama was "vile and disgusting" because it started out like that, because you didnt find it to your liking, stating that you prefer neutral sources. Then you post stuff like this, and you expect people to take you seriously? You contradicting yourself really weakens your posts, and also makes you look like you are just trolling for arguments.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.