Early Voting in the U.S. Started!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sgx2000, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obama says he supports solar energy. Remember Solyndra?

If Obama is re-elected, think about the debt we will have to pay off when we get jobs.

It seems like he thinks all the Republicans should pay for the Democrats' food, jobs, children, etc.
    Cchiarell6914 and topdawg657 like this.
  2. obama yard sing.jpg
    Hash98, Cchiarell6914, Gap542 and 3 others like this.
  3. I can't be sure why people would want Obama to be re-elected, seeing as how he's destroyed the economy lately. He's changed America, all right... but not in a good way.
    Cchiarell6914 and topdawg657 like this.
  4. oh yeah, and what would the keystone pipeline have done to the environment? where was it being built straight through? oh yeah, nature.

once it passes an environmental review and everyone signs off on it then, and only then, will it become a reality. jobs at the expense of our planet is not a good enough solution and we're better than that as a country. i agreed with Obama's decision.
  5. really? Obama destroyed the economy? People in Ohio who work for the auto industry would disagree with you. I would disagree with you, I have a much better job than I did 8 years ago. This country is in a better place, the economy improves with every passing month. More jobs are added, unemployment goes down. This is the reality, no matter how much it may upset you because you have been made into a pawn in a political game.

don't believe the hype!
  6. The only way we can actually save the planet is to kill off every human there is.
    SpaceShuttleFan likes this.
  7. starting with Karl Rove maybe? lol

anyway, the election is tomorrow and this is all out of our hands now. i like to discuss these issues so i can make up my mind when i vote.
  8. So we destroy a little bit of forest. Big freaking deal.
  9. OBAMA cuz he's black and black people are sick lads
    i m not even black :(
    i m purple 0_0

btw i don't even live in american and i m not even old enough to vote but yolo
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  10. Voted like a boss

*did it week ago
  11. this comment makes the baby jesus cry
  12. I agree.
  13. I think a little bit of forest going down is a small sacrifice to give people jobs on the Keystone pipeline. The jobs & the pipeline itself could help bring America out of the debt Obama placed it in. His ads say he wanted to change America. Hasn't made a good change to America in the last 4 years. And his agenda is the same as last year. Not to mention he acted like the complete idiot he is at the debates, especially the first.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. What would it have done? It would have gotten North American oil for us instead of buying it from Middle Eastern countries. And the damage done to the environment would be very small. Trees are chopped down all the time. If it's so important, they can just replant a few in another area.
    Cchiarell6914 and RED_Spy1 like this.
  15. Yeah, and getting oil is kinda hard to get with all these Middle Eastern conflicts, which Obama isn't doing a thing about. Oh, and:
    Do I really need to say that again?
  16. Romney. Because... I don't know :)
  17. To keep you on that side, the Obama administration said that they didn't support SOPA and PIPA... in their current forms. That means that Obama is in favor of censoring the internet. :confused:
  18. Romney because he'll try to rebuild America. Obama just wants to screw it up even more.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Here we go again -_-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.