Debate/Argue Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EvilServerAdmin, Feb 21, 2013.

1. The dinosaur incubated the egg...Actually, that sounds weird...and now I have the image of a T-Rex looking after a baby chicken...
    607, penfoldex and catwarrior7 like this.
  2. If you state the area occupied by water as 'full,' and the area occupied by air as 'empty.'
    Then if the glass is being 'filled', it is half 'full'.
    If it is being 'emptied', it is half 'empty.'

It is a ratio, which is not a terminating or recurring decimal.

The chicken and the egg where created at the exact same moment.
    penfoldex, SoulPunisher and Curundu like this.
  3. The glass is entirely full, regardless of how much water is in it. Even if it did not have any water in it, it would still be full . . . of air. :cool:
    607 and catwarrior7 like this.
  4. I agree entirely with catwarrior on the chicken and the egg bit. They came at the same time.

A chicken, by its very nature, conceives of an egg. An egg, by its very nature, conceives of a chicken. Whether either came into being first is irrelevant.
  5. I agree with you. I don't really know the Beatles, I was born in 2000. But there are many things better than One Direction.
  6. Now, THIS is my thread!!

Guns should be banned/watched in the USA.
    God exists.

(Now I wait...)
  7. Oh how I want to post something, but I will control myself.
    HurferDurfer1 and 607 like this.
  8. The sniper is a spy.
    catwarrior7 likes this.
  9. I disagree with banned, but there definitely should be better control laws.
    Averting eyes to avoid starting a religion war.
    607 likes this.
  10. *Sigh*
    Yes guns should be monitored. Not banned.
    People need a way to defend themselves if such occasion happens.
    If we ban guns, criminals with still get guns one way or another, leaving us helpless.

God.. I do go to church sometimes but I wonder, what evidence has been given to prove that he exists? The Bible? Is that true? How do you know?
    Science is more explainable than a person that lives in space with all mighty power.

jkjkjk182 and catwarrior7 like this.
  11. Image is better than DC, DC is better than Darkhorse, Darkhorse is better than Marvel.

Now argue.
    penfoldex likes this.
  12. I look at this and see what I have started.....

I LOVE IT!!!
    jkjkjk182, 607, jtc0999 and 2 others like this.
  13. How do you see that?
    What makes Marvel so bad?
  14. I thought you would be older.
  15. Now, are we really gonna go there? Is everyone ready for this thread to head down this road? Cause once we start, we can never go back :D

For the first, not really gonna repeat everything I said in the previous thread, but I definitely disagree.
    For the second, I agree, but not gonna argue why unless people decided to really start this argument.
  16. HAHAHAHA, no.
  17. Lets provoke an argument, shall we?

Your opinion about the U.S Government.
  18. Because Marvel has no idea what the hell they are trying to do at the moment. Darkhorse has a few good things (Locke and Key, The Black Beetle, and Star Wars), but I have really haven't read much Darkhorse. When I say DC mean DC and Vertigo, and Image just barely beat out DC.
  19. Okay. So, as a Christian, we can not prove scientifically that God exists. That is the basis of our faith. However, the Bible is actually a remarkable accurate historical document. There are three main copies that have been found well preserved that are ancient copies of the Old Testament. One of these is the Dead Sea Scolls, which when the books of Isaiah it contained was compared to a copy from a different time period that had been our basis for years, only around 10 or 11 differences (or something close to that, don't have my source by me) were found. Throughout history, the Jews have worked extremely hard at preserving its accuracy, and many secular historians actually use it as a source for ancient historical events. As to the New Testamant, in the first and second centuries it was assembled mostly from actual copies of letters and books that actual Apostles and Epistles wrote, using a set of very reasonable guidelines. Also, the Romans have records of Jesus's crucifixion, so his actual existence is not in debate as much as wether or not He was the Son of God. So, the Bible is actually a very well preserved historical document, and as Christians we base our faith on what is says, that there is a God, He made us, and Jesus was His Son. I find I can rest my faith far easier when I know that the information it is based from comes from a historical document.

Marvel > All
    607 and jtc0999 like this.
  20. Your argument for this? Also, do you read comic books monthly?