Cupid's in Town & Improvements - 2/14/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Who was it?
  2. SkareCboi probably
  3. Slight issue in the wild :D While I was attempting to throw eggs at this horse I got the following errors:

Somewhat related.. Any chance the natural spawn rates for animals can be turned down? I killed off all the animals in the area and within about 30 minutes they are everywhere again :p
  4. The eggifying flag has left utopia wild west with some lonely Golems. All the villagers were taken and now Fred and George have no-one to look after.

ShelLuser and PineappleGem like this.
  5. Updates are sorta cool but it sucks you can't go any higher than 255 vault pages I was looking forward to having more than that xD It helps with delivering bulk across smps
  6. 255+ double chests definitely gives a whole new meaning to the word "bulk"
  7. yeah i have multiple clients who order 200+ DCs at a time
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. I know but it could also be Bro_Im_Infinite.
  9. She's the one with the lava bucket service, and that takes up a lot of space :p

I maybe know who it is, but I'll keep it for myself, I suppose if that person wanted everyone to know, he/she would've already done so. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. so basically the cupid bow is unlimited and soulbound but still has durability D: please fix so we can always share the love to players.
  11. It doesn't break
  12. Woooo! ( am I late? xD )
  13. There is nothing to fix, it works as intended.
  14. Just spreading the love. I don't think it worked though, missed connections and all.
    PineappleGem and ThaKloned like this.
  15. Does this mean I can grab those dogs and cats that have been sitting off of the frontier/wastelands outposts for the last like century? Because if so I would be a very happy person...
    ThaKloned likes this.
  16. Are you aware that that the cupid bow seems to freeze creepers temporarily?
  17. So Cupidbow is unlimited soul bound and unbreakable :D
  18. This actually happens with a lot of mobs, and not just from the cupid bow. Zombies seem to do it the most commonly but when a mob is aggroed and heading after you and you deal damage to it whether by sword or arrow, it tends to pause for a brief second.
  19. When will the meteor bow become unbreakable?
    Blondekid42 and UltiPig like this.
  20. Very nice Aikar in the improvements