Cupid's in Town & Improvements - 2/14/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 14, 2016.

1. I recommend against quoting an entire op in the future. Usually you want to quote a specific part or perhaps not say it at all, since everyone can see op and quoting it is redundant. Just saying my 2 cents here ^^
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Chickens... I am coming for you...
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. I am having the same issue. Exactly the same.
  4. And Aikar has armed us with Chicken Skewers like he knew this day would come...
    Dufne and Seffychan like this.
  5. Any chance this could happen with Meteor Bows? :(
  6. when the servers auto reboot, fix for egg issue will go live, as well as code to remove the durability 3 from the bow.

Maybe in future for meteor, well see.
    UltiPig likes this.
  7. I finally got the cupid bow, thx. ps cool update :)
  8. What about enabling the love mode when you fire cupid arrows, but regular arrows would not work? It should already be somewhat implemented in the code from marlix's bow, just tweak it for cupid's.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  9. Hey,

So just a small question here, How come one of my bows are Unbreaking three and Infinity one? Also how is it possible to obtain one of these again? I am interested in having all three stages for my museum.

-Tahitan a.k.a SirTah
  10. When the change was first released infinity and unbreakable were added, but the existing enchants were not removed. Later another change was released that removed the extra enchants. There is no way to obtain one again other than buying from another player.
  11. Would you know someone who might sell one?
  12. I don't know of anyone, but I do know many people saved old ones. You could probably easily find one.
    SirTah likes this.
  13. I would like to have the cupids bow heart affect to be shortened as well as a player setting to be able not to be affected under the miscellaneous setting.

Personally I don't like the promo item but let's make the two worlds happy AT LEAST create a stetting to turn it off.
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  14. lol skin comp signature
  15. aikar might have bigger fish to fry right now.
  16. I am pretty sure this is a client side deal.
    Slvr likes this.
  17. Yeah, that is a client-side thing. Another way to hide these is to go into video settings and turn particles off. You can always turn them back on after the effect subsides, usually a few minutes.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. But we shouldn't have to turn off particles so we don't have to see annoying hearts. Particles are very useful in games and we shouldn't have to turn them off so some people can get their "fun".
  19. If you're playing in first person view, you can't even see the hearts over yourself, and it's not as if it's a big hassle to see them over other players. I'm not quite sure why this is much of an issue.