Cupid's in Town & Improvements - 2/14/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 14, 2016.

1. The promo market on the bows are dead, forever. Now there will always be 18 billion bows, it would be better if each player got the free one without buying extras.... If this continue with other updates you would have killed the promo market aikar:(
  2. Lol I'm glad I bought 2 bows a few months ago. Now I can use one for the new enchants and keep 2 old ones and see what happens to the price.
  3. Is there a differenc between the new ones and the old ones?
  4. If you shoot it it becomes the new one. I'm keeping 2 old versions because they might be worth more someday
  5. Really? I didn't see a difference between mine.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. The old ones had unbreaking 3 if you shoot any cupid bow it will become unbreakable and infinity.
  7. My new ones also don't have infinity for me, and do have unbreaking.
  8. Thanks Aikar, feeling the love!
  9. Have you shot it yet?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. Nope. Will both new and old bows only change when you shoot them?
  11. Yeah. As soon as you shoot it it'll add the Unbreakable and Infinity enchantments if they're not present already.
    ShelLuser and TomvanWijnen like this.
  12. 2nd best bow next to the Meteor Bow... AWESOME! Happy Valentines Day everyone! :D

Skeleton Valentines Day...
    NathanRP and Rhythmically like this.
  13. Aikar, I love this! I've never been one to be told I had to do something on a certain day just because everyone else did it.. I love being able to say I love you any time I wanna and now I can combine 2 of my fav things shooting my bow and letting peoples and my animals know I love and care about them. If I could I'd shoot the whole of EMC cause .. I <3 you. meow
    Krysyy likes this.
  14. Is this only available on valentines day?
  15. The bows currently from /promo don't have unbreakable and infinity. Was this intentional?
  16. Fire it once and it will change stats.
  17. Wow, this is awesome! I never really shot people with my bow for this very reason, so I am EXTREMELY pleased with this! :) Happy Valentine's Day, EMC!
    Rhythmically likes this.
  18. Can the love hearts sill be activated with normal arrows? If so, what's the purpose of the cupid arrows, and if not, are the cupid arrows consumed?

[EDIT]

HASHHOG'S NOT USING PINK! THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING SINCE.. OH NO! THE PINK VIRUS IS SPREADING! HALP! :eek: *drowning noises*
    Dufne likes this.
  19. krysyy had to go to bed so I had her launch the promo before the update, then I decided to add the infinity/unbreakable after.

might auto remove the unbreaking 3.
  20. they are purely a collectors item.