[CONTEST] Wallpaper Contest Winners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, May 6, 2014.

1. Thanks for the offer. I think what I'll do is give it one more go this weekend, and then if it still doesn't work I'll try again once I have a new laptop. I'll let you know how it goes. :) Thanks.
  2. The contest ends in two days.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. I know, I meant more in general for World Download. I managed to make do without the mod for a submission. :)
  4. My wallpaper (atm): UNFINSIHED
  5. *Jaw drops*
  6. Love contests like this... anxious to see everyone's creations!
  7. Last Minute Submission! :)
  8. Best of luck everyone. :)
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  9. "I'm so excited I just can't hide it!" Good luck to everyone and to use a super cliche quote "may the odds ever be in your favor" *face palm*...anyways yeah!
  10. Our submission, lllllchrislllll made this fantastic piece of art!

emc.jpg
  11. Major update to donations =)

Deadline in 5.5 hours.
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. Well didn't make a wall paper this year might give it a try next year
  13. Hey Slash,

Well, as the saying goes... Great Minds think alike. It appears we are operating on a similar frequency in respect to this wallpaper contest. I only saw this event on the home page 2 days ago, and was working frantically and into all hours of the night to come up with a concept. I have .jpg made in minecraft font from the wee hours to prove I didn't copy your slogan, but it is very similar. And to think there were a few slogans running through my mind that I would have tried, but didn't realize we could submit more than one until just a few minutes ago when I submitted my only edited wallpaper.

To Slash and all the other contenders - Good Luck and have fun.

P.S. - I intend to be well prepared next year :)
  14. Sorry if this is late. If, may I use this for next year comp?

2014-06-01_14.41.32.png
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  15. And now to wait and see who will win this year. I am so anxious I am not even going to hide it hehe :p