[CONTEST] Wallpaper Contest Winners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, May 6, 2014.

1. Man these are all looking great!!!
  2. I am anticipating to see the winners and the rest of the wall papers sometime this week! :D
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. Oh no, I procrastinated and forgot to make one. Now its too late :(
  4. do the players get to vote on them like they did the last two years? or has that changed?
  5. This allows for popularity to make a difference, even when done anonymously due to people enticing friends to vote etc. Therefore, the wallpapers are being judged by outside sources in order to guarantee fairness.
  6. Krysyy said in Mumble that some IRL people she knows (coworkers, family, friends, etc.) will be judging them.
    EDIT: Ninja'd by krysyy
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  7. ... This post obviously sucks because it has no good feedback D: Oh well. Better luck next year :)
    Sunny_Chicken and Leopard_Knight like this.
  8. can't wait for the results :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  9. Just got finished making one and I saw the deadline D: There's always next year...
    Hopefully
    cowland123 and jimpixs like this.
  10. That really sucks
  11. Finalizing the results and uploading the pics. Winners announced soon!
    JabrZer0 and ItsMeMatheus like this.
  12. But it's a fun community event? Honestly, I wouldn't care if popularity made a difference or not. The community should be able to vote for who they think is best.

And also, who will be outside source be?
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  13. As much as I would love to allow the community to decide, there is too much opportunity for someone who put hard work and dedication into their wallpaper to not win on account of everyone voting for their friend's submission instead. In addition, sadly there are some members that would have no qualms about using alts, etc to gain an advantage of any kind.

The sources were colleagues from work, family, etc that i can trust to be ruthless and unbiased in their analysis of the wallpapers. The results show this. Some of them were even more picky than i was about details =P
    JabrZer0, ItsMeMatheus and mba2012 like this.
  14. Winners announced in the post. Congrats to all participants. The effort put forth on all the submissions was outstanding and I am glad that I had help with the decision because there were so many to pick from =)
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. congrats to all that won!

16. Killa Asked Me "Is that a helecopter or a plane in the sky"
    Rebel Says "Are You Serious"
    Killa Finally Notices "Oh Duh, Its the EnderDragon"
  17. Congratulations to everyone who participated :)
    Special congrats to the winners for the awesome effort put in those wallpapers!
  18. Was surprised to see this posted!
    Congrats to all the rest of the winners :)
  19. Congratulations to all winners and participants in this contest! :DDDD
  20. Congratulations! :D