[CONTEST] Wallpaper Contest Winners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, May 6, 2014.

1. After the contest ends I will.

Having multiple submissions would technically allow the same person to possibly win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
  2. but last year, and the year before i think Jim said they just picked the best one out of the ones that were voted for, and if someone got the best vote twice, they picked the highest one from that person, and then went to the next highest picked person's photo.

but i guess so.
    last year i submitted 3, but i won second with the best out of all three of my photos.
  3. Krysyy do you by any chance know the name of the font EMC uses in the logo? I'd like to keep any text consistent.
  4. I'd imagine that it has been graphically designed, although some sort of MC text generator could work well :)
    cddm95ace likes this.
  5. Got some awesome donations and more submissions. Only 12 more days.
  6. Awesome can't wait to see the winners and all the other submissions that did not win
  7. Me on the outside: Cool. That's cool. Yup. I'll just finish my submission. Cool. Yeah. :)
    Me on the inside: WORLD-DOWNLOAD Y U NO WORK!? :mad:
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  8. Yep, it also gave people more choices for their desktop wallpaper =)
    battmeghs and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  9. There will be plenty of choices. I have a few picked out that I plan to make a cycling wallpaper with so I get to see multiple.
  10. Are all donated prizes (minus rupees) for 1st place?
  11. No they will be split up amongst the winners
  12. Ok Cool ;)
  13. Bumped on the front page to remind people that this is ending soon.
  14. how many can we submit?
  15. One
  16. Forget you, World Download. After around four hours of you not working (insert :mad: here) I submitted without ya! Same for you, Mr. Laptop-That-I'm-Practically-Drooling-Over-But-Haven't-Gotten. :cool:
    jknrlz likes this.
  17. Ah, that laptop aye? Yeah, that laptop.... *starts drooling*
  18. Updated the prizes again =)
  19. hmm, I won't be any good at this but I think my friend might have a chance.
    Usb25 likes this.
  20. If you start a private message with me, I can help you get World Downloader working.
    hashhog3000 likes this.